User Avatar Image

BTTF Ep 4: Double Visions Predictions thread (Spoilers Warning!)

posted by The Doc on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

After playing Episode 3,I can clearly say Im very pumped for episode 4...I think Edna will somehow kill someone O.o

197 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well it's clear that the plot for Ep 4 is going to be as follows:

- Marty rescues Doc, rebuilds the time machine, and travels back in time to 1931.

- He arrives either August 13, 1931, at the time Ep 2 concludes, or he arrives closer to August 25, the day of the Hill Valley Expo.

- The goal is to convince Emmett and Edna that they are not compatible and break them up, to prevent the FCB 1986 from occurring.

- Emmett must either see Frankenstein, and/or fail at the Hill Valley Expo to set things as they were in the original timeline.

Whether all of that will occur during the one episode, I'm not sure, but it seems the most likely plot line.

• the tagline for part 5 is a cinematic chase through hill valley's past, present, and future. So either the events setting this in motion happen in part 4 or we will still be in 1931 at the end of part 4 thus covering the past and possibly have them return to another alternate present (though not sure how this would incorporate the future).

• You've been ninja'd, friend. Somebody's already made this topic. I gave my outline of the plot for Ep 4 there :)

• I apologize, i dont know if i missed it or hit new topic first (it did take me a while to write it) anyways hopefully a mod can merge it.

• @Michael J Fox is Canadian said: the tagline for part 5 is a cinematic chase through hill valley's past, present, and future. So either the events setting this in motion happen in part 4 or we will still be in 1931 at the end of part 4 thus covering the past and possibly have them return to another alternate present (though not sure how this would incorporate the future).

What intrigues me more is the "cinematic chase." Who are they chasing through time, and how? I guess if a character (most likely Edna) makes off with the DeLorean, could we see Doc & Marty uncovering the DeLoreon left by 1885 Doc, chasing the villain through time, and returning it so it remains undisturbed before the events of the third movie? Great scott!

• @Michael J Fox is Canadian said: I apologize, i dont know if i missed it or hit new topic first (it did take me a while to write it) anyways hopefully a mod can merge it.

Not your fault. Somebody simply went back in time and made the topic before you did. A dangerous hobby, time travel...

• @OrangeAce said: What intrigues me more is the "cinematic chase." Who are they chasing through time, and how? I guess if a character (most likely Edna) makes off with the DeLorean, could we see Doc & Marty uncovering the DeLoreon left by 1885 Doc, chasing the villain through time, and returning it so it remains undisturbed before the events of the third movie? Great scott!

You forget though that, with the new timeline, Doc never went to 1885. So the delorean wouldn't have been left in the cave. Since Doc wouldn't have hit his head and created the flux capacitor. Now that he's with Edna.

• @OrangeAce said: What intrigues me more is the "cinematic chase." Who are they chasing through time, and how? I guess if a character (most likely Edna) makes off with the DeLorean, could we see Doc & Marty uncovering the DeLoreon left by 1885 Doc, chasing the villain through time, and returning it so it remains undisturbed before the events of the third movie? Great scott!

Maybe some kind of "Over-The-Fusion" (if you'll pardon the little BTTF humor) perspective of the DeLorean where we use the arrow keys and the mouse in a sort of literal "race?" Similar to Universal's Theme Park Adventure adaptation of the BTTF Ride?

And yea, I was thinking about the spare DeLorean. But then they'd have to get hands on the dynamite to blow up the Delga-

Doc's rocket fuel. Of course. That's probably why he keeps mentioning, "Never could keep those things from exploding" so often! He's done it in every episode so far.

Hm, hang on. Needs tires? Perhaps using a Model A tireset hijacked off of a Ford or Chevy car of the time? Oh, I can see the Sunstar car model now. XD

But I ramble. It's anyone's guess at this point!

EDIT:

@OrangeAce said: You forget though that, with the new timeline, Doc never went to 1885. So the delorean wouldn't have been left in the cave. Since Doc wouldn't have hit his head and created the flux capacitor. Now that he's with Edna.

Right, to explain that: The Ripple effect hasn't caught up yet, else the current DeLorean wouldn't exist either. and neither would Marty. Hmm.....

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Michael J Fox is Canadian said: I apologize, i dont know if i missed it or hit new topic first (it did take me a while to write it) anyways hopefully a mod can merge it.

Abracadabra! ;)

• @Jynxis said: You forget though that, with the new timeline, Doc never went to 1885. So the delorean wouldn't have been left in the cave. Since Doc wouldn't have hit his head and created the flux capacitor. Now that he's with Edna.

Wow, that's a very good point you have there. I wonder if young Emmett will have to invent the time machine ahead of schedule?

"Woah, wait a minute, wait a minute, Emmett. Are you telling me that you build a time machine...out of a Ford Model A?"

Add Comment