User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park Release date information/discussions

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 11K users

Telltale's hectic episodic schedule means that precise release dates often only become available in the days leading up to an episode's release. Check the blog, your inbox (subscribe to email updates in your account settings), or here on the forum for further release date info as it becomes available.

Jurassic Park: The Game will be released simultaneously on PC/Mac/consoles Nov.15th!

2.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Now since the third episode of "Back to the Future" came out today, at the end of March, the next episode will probably come out at the end of the next month as well. I don't think they want to release both games at the same time, so I guess we'll get the first "Jurassic Park" episode at the beginning/middle of April.

• Is the Xbox and the Ps3 versions of "Jurassic Park" going to be released at the same time the Pc version is released?

• They've said "Fall" a few times but beyond that I doubt they have a hard date at this point in development.

• @markwilliams1995 said: Is the Xbox and the Ps3 versions of "Jurassic Park" going to be released at the same time the Pc version is released?

No, PC/Mac is coming next month in April.

Console version(s) will come this Fall. It's unknown what console platform this game will be on, but rest assure that Telltale is attempting to put this game on every platform.

• Let's just assume it's April 30-something until they say otherwise. To be honest, people went crazy speculating release dates in the BTTF forums. :p

• @eblocksonian said: Let's just assume it's April 30-something until they say otherwise. To be honest, people went crazy speculating release dates in the BTTF forums. :p

It can't be 30-something. It can only be 30-exact in April.

So let's get the guessing game going. My bet's on 21st.

• im guessing somewhere between the 5th and the 11th of April as there are some events at telltale such a competitions ending around those times but i could be wrong...

Regarding the release date not being the 1st of April could that be a trick being as its "April Fools Day"

Kind Regards,
    Nathaniel Blackburn

• I promise you guys, it's not coming out on April 1. As for any posted release dates for JP PC/Mac you may have seen, press outlets tend to put in placeholder dates but we have not announced a date yet.

• @PainDealer said: It can't be 30-something. It can only be 30-exact in April.

So let's get the guessing game going. My bet's on 21st.

Take into account that it probably won't be released around the same time that BTTF Episode 4 (April) will be out, since Telltale would logically space them out to promote both.

• I guess the 4th episode of BTTF will be released around the 29th of April (exactly one month after 3rd episode), JP should be released before then so they have time to promote it some more, my best guess at the moment is the beginning/middle of april, all though i hope its the beginning.

April 1st is tomorrow guys, it cant be long now :)

Nathaniel Blackburn

This discussion has been closed.