User Avatar Image

PS3 Trophy Help please?

posted by Chaunceys420 on - last edited - Viewed by 471 users

1) A Minimum of Panic
2) Escape Artist

I know these are both tied together. Pretty sure I've done the Panic trophy perfectly 2x, yet still no trophy. Not sure if I'm missing something.

Interact: Look Over Counter
Interact: Sheet of Paper
Exit with circle
Interact: Numbers under the bar
Interact: Chloroform
Interact: Panic Button (x2)
Interact: Bottle
Interact in Inventory: Bottle of Chloroform
Interact: Ink bottle
Interact: Sign switch
Interact: Panic Button
Interact in Inventory: Bottle
Interact: Matches

Also, can't figure out how to use the numbers on the roulette wheel. Any help would be appreciated

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BrakMan2005 said: Thanks a bunch, I never found the numbers before, or used them later.

I'm assuming that you've found them? The numbers aren't exactly obvious and it's something anybody could skip over without a second thought. It was definitely a nice touch to the episode.

Always glad to help.

• @Martin McFly said: I'm assuming that you've found them? The numbers aren't exactly obvious and it's something anybody could skip over without a second thought. It was definitely a nice touch to the episode.

Always glad to help.

Yup I got both the trophies now. Thanks again.

Actually, I was a little suprised. I, for one, was sure they would have put in a trophy for using the mic and the 'Johnnie B. Good' bit. Oh well, I guess they wanted to put in something a little harder than that.

• @BrakMan2005 said: Actually, I was a little suprised. I, for one, was sure they would have put in a trophy for using the mic and the 'Johnnie B. Good' bit. Oh well, I guess they wanted to put in something a little harder than that.

I thought so too but what Back to the Future fan wouldn't want to try and use the mic? I guess they figured it was a little too straight forward.

Add Comment