Menu
User Avatar Image

Ask a Monkeyologist is BACK! = New info on the Next Episodes

posted by Silverwolfpet on - last edited - Viewed by 5.2K users

LOGO1.jpg

click

click

I said CLICK!

And now for the REALLY cool news, the BIG SURPRISE!
Kauff will answer your questions every FRIDAY!
Yup! Every single friday!
Let's hope he's up to the challenge
:D

167 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • :P I loved it when Kauff and Gustav were trying to compete against each other in the giving of the best answer and all the subtiles said was 'o.0'!

• [quote=lombre;478543]oh my god!
    That ending... Dumpling321! I can't wait to see where this goes![/quote]

me too!!

• So waitasecond, is our dumpling321, the guy that posts here and asks the questions, the same guy that's playing dumpling321 in the show? I mean, I assume yes, but I'm curious.

• @lombre said: So waitasecond, is our dumpling321, the guy that posts here and asks the questions, the same guy that's playing dumpling321 in the show? I mean, I assume yes, but I'm curious.

yup yup yup! totally ^_^

• @apenpaap said: Yay, my question got answered...

Good for you Apenpaap!

• @dumpling321 said: yup yup yup! totally ^_^

I figured!
    That's pretty awesome, man. One of the things I like about Ask a Monkeyologist is that the viewers actually are the characters. I mean, of course there's Kauff and Gustav, but those chains of questions really form into their own stories with their own characters, who sort of become a part of a big ol' Monkeyologist universe. And the fact that you actually appeared on the show just makes that connection with the viewers even cooler. :)

...That all made sense, right?

• @lombre said: I figured!
    That's pretty awesome, man. One of the things I like about Ask a Monkeyologist is that the viewers actually are the characters. I mean, of course there's Kauff and Gustav, but those chains of questions really form into their own stories with their own characters, who sort of become a part of a big ol' Monkeyologist universe. And the fact that you actually appeared on the show just makes that connection with the viewers even cooler. :)

...That all made sense, right?

yeah ^_^ I wen't into this thinking "Oh hey! this will be cool, i'll ask a question and maybe he'll answer it" and I ended up part of the show... tho I'm the type of person who's irritating and keeps asking question after question (at least online), I'm annoying that way xDD

Alot of the reason i'm in the show is the community reaction, SWP is a great guy who truly wants to please the telltale/MI community, when people started asking questions and commenting on dumpling I instantly received a message from him asking of I wanted to be a member of the cast.

• Well, you don't always get the chance to have a zombie-blue-hatted character on your show :p

Thanks for the kind words, guys :) Keep your fingers crossed for the next one, it's gonna be tricky.

• @Hayden said: Good for you Apenpaap!

ARR! :mad::winslow:

• @dumpling321 said: Alot of the reason i'm in the show is the community reaction, SWP is a great guy who truly wants to please the telltale/MI community, when people started asking questions and commenting on dumpling I instantly received a message from him asking of I wanted to be a member of the cast.

You have crafted a pretty hilarious character for yourself, dumpling. I've been wondering for a while if you were gonna ever show up as an official member of the cast.
    It'll certainly be great to watch your interactions with Kauff and Gustav. Bonus points if it's revealed that you got a Monkeyologist license to annoy Kauff. :p

Add Comment