User Avatar Image

possible locations of the movie(s) that we'll see ingame...

posted by tope1983 on - last edited - Viewed by 529 users

if harding doesn't manage to reach the boat at 7.00 pm at the harbour where would he go?
he obviously stumbles upon the triceratops paddock. a location we haven't seen in the movie.
maybe he passes the t-rex paddock too?
eventually he wont meet any of the persons we saw in the movie.
but he seems to return to the visitors center where the rex is still inside, so maybe he just missed the survivors and arrived a few seconds later after hammond, grant, sattler and malcolm left with the jeep?

I also thought that maybe after Lex rebooted the jurassic park OS in the control room the left tour explorer (05) would start and return to the visitor center.

62 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • -Jurassic Park Gate
    -Heliplatform with the Jeep
    -The garages for the cars

• @Irishmile said: Meg is really awesome they say that if the lived in abundance today we would not be able to build boats big enough to intimidate them from not attacking... And when they were the size of jumbo jets your boat would not keep you safe.. They had biting power stronger than a rex and their bites are measured in the tons

you'd be suprised at the evidence supporting their existence, as far as the boat thing.. thats mosasaurs.. a shark that big's ampullae of lorenzini would trip balls from a small boat keeping them away, i tested it with a shocky pen at a shark tank in boston all the sharks cleared out from a small pen...

just look up 1918 giant shark, david stead.

as far as jurassic park having aquatic life they could have sea animals preserved in permafrost from receding waterline over the years or something lol

• @SWGNATE said:
    as far as jurassic park having aquatic life they could have sea animals preserved in permafrost from receding waterline over the years or something lol

Enough attempts at expanding the Jurassic Park universe already! If Telltale incuded it im sure it would be cool, but Jurassic Park isn't about truly creating a Lost World! John Hammond wanted to follow his childhood dream and see DINOSAURS alive, not prehistoric sea creatures. he wasnt gonna spend his money digging through permafrost when he had already collected millions of pieces of amber!!!!

• @RexMaster said: Enough attempts at expanding the Jurassic Park universe already! If Telltale incuded it im sure it would be cool, but Jurassic Park isn't about truly creating a Lost World! John Hammond wanted to follow his childhood dream and see DINOSAURS alive, not prehistoric sea creatures. he wasnt gonna spend his money digging through permafrost when he had already collected millions of pieces of amber!!!!

I think the logical step would have been to expand to another set of extinct animals eventually had JP succeeded. Whether prehistoric sea creatures or the Mammoths or Sabertooth Tigers of the Ice Age. A whole franchise of extinct animals!

• We should keep in mind that this was a new park and likely was not advanced beyond the basic concept yet. Had Jurassic Park survived, then it's likely they would have developed more animals and attractions. But as the park stands now, it's probably not overly developed yet. At some point they would need to open up and make money before they can spend anymore money.

• @trocks said: We should keep in mind that this was a new park and likely was not advanced beyond the basic concept yet. Had Jurassic Park survived, then it's likely they would have developed more animals and attractions. But as the park stands now, it's probably not overly developed yet. At some point they would need to open up and make money before they can spend anymore money.

Amazing explaination! The small chance that you would have of recovering DNA is nothing like getting four medium size fossils like in Operation Genesis. The millions of pieces of amber you would need would result in the cloning of a very small amount (if any) of different species.

• I'm really hoping we'll at least get to see the aviary in the season. Is it a little much to ask for Pteranodons in this game? I'm just asking for an episode with the aviary in it, the Pteranodons don't have to be in it, but we could at least show where they were going to be. In JP1, while they are eating their lunch, you can hear Hammond's voice over the intercom talking about the Jungle River Cruise and getting a "closer look at our majestic winged dinosaurs", of course they're pterosaurs, but hey Hammond wasn't too good with the details.

• @xcruiser said: -Jurassic Park Gate
    -Heliplatform with the Jeep
    -The garages for the cars

Yes, this. Please Telltale make it so ;)

• @DustyBoy87 said: I want to see what happens with Wu. I hope he gets munched on by the raptors as well as Muldoon.. haha!

But he was off the island by this time. On the boat back to mainland, correct?

• @Asian Inferno said: But he was off the island by this time. On the boat back to mainland, correct?

Yes, he SHOULD be on the boat for the mainland. He mentioned to Hammond that he was hoping the eggs would hatch before he had to leave for the boat. But, that's all we have to go on.

Add Comment