506 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

i hope my curt does not suck

• @seibert999 said: i hope my curt does not suck

It won't. Trust me.

• @seibert999 said: i hope my curt does not suck

I hope my Bluster Blaster doesn't suck. I put a lot of effort into all that screaming.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

@StrongBrush1 said: I hope my Bluster Blaster doesn't suck. I put a lot of effort into all that screaming.

it depends of how mad you screamed

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

looks like in ep.8 there will be more portal jokes, what refrence this time, mentioning parts of portal 2

• Just popped by to say I saw it, and it's come a long way since the first episode. Jimmy's even funnier since he goes about his business of wanting to be a main character so casually. Hope I didn't make The Internet too lackluster in the beginning; I was trying to throw some GLaDOS in there but she's far more musical (mostly thanks to Autotune). Not sure I like the direction you took Bob's voice in, and when you mentioned throwing in some Paula Deen Riding Things joke, I assumed she'd be riding Myra's pink hair throughout the whole episode. Finally, props for the Kenan 'n' Kel reference at the end. Long live the 90's!

P.S. Did I say "epic-sodic" when voicing The Internet?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

sybil really loves jitter

• @queen_of_the_lobsters said: Just popped by to say I saw it, and it's come a long way since the first episode. Jimmy's even funnier since he goes about his business of wanting to be a main character so casually. Hope I didn't make The Internet too lackluster in the beginning; I was trying to throw some GLaDOS in there but she's far more musical (mostly thanks to Autotune). Not sure I like the direction you took Bob's voice in, and when you mentioned throwing in some Paula Deen Riding Things joke, I assumed she'd be riding Myra's pink hair throughout the whole episode. Finally, props for the Kenan 'n' Kel reference at the end. Long live the 90's!

P.S. Did I say "epic-sodic" when voicing The Internet?

You did a very nice job with the internet's voice! Then you really did sound menacing when it went all corrupt.

Well, this episode was cool. I look forward to the next ones of course. Dave, did you pitch my Bug voice up again? I just wanna know why :p Sometimes the voice filters can garble up the lines.

Great job everyone!

• Hoo boy, I am at the same time dreading and looking forward to next episode. Dread because I had trouble with Harry Moleman the first time (The cough still hasn't gone away) and looking forward because Featherly and Superball.

Add Comment