User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 18K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • People are telling me my hair makes me look like Astro Boy or Tintin. This is mean of them.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Pfft, I was crushing on Puzzlebox before it was cool.

Psh. You and everyone else. Even women. Especially women.

@GuruGuru214 said: People are telling me my hair makes me look like Astro Boy or Tintin. This is mean of them.

Post pics and let the community decide, comrade.

• How is that mean? Tintin is a very smart, active young man known for his good looks. Astro Boy is a robot and therefore doesn't have any human flaw like bad skin and stuff like that. Obviously, people think you look good!

• @Avistew said: How is that mean? Tintin is a very smart, active young man known for his good looks. Astro Boy is a robot and therefore doesn't have any human flaw like bad skin and stuff like that. Obviously, people think you look good!

I'd like to be Astro Boy. Robots are cool, and I personally think Butt Cannons would be very handy. :D

• @Rather Dashing said: People are telling me my hair makes me look like Astro Boy or Tintin. This is mean of them.

Calvin doesn't agree.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

You guys are ridiculous and hilarious and lovely and way too nice. I'd hug you if I wasn't all worried about puke now. :p

• @Avistew said: There, there, guys, no need to come out as creepy, or puzzlebox will run away like Lena did. You can be hormonal in silence and polite around here. She's not a piece of meat, just a very attractive woman. Don't let it distract you from how awesome she is in all the other aspects too.

Pfft, I stopped talking about Puzzlebox's good looks a while ago. I've moved on to talking about Joop's good looks.

Hey, handsome. ;)

• @Avistew said: How is that mean? Tintin is a very smart, active young man known for his good looks. Astro Boy is a robot and therefore doesn't have any human flaw like bad skin and stuff like that. Obviously, people think you look good!

I have a friend named Leia who was constantly compared to Princess Leia. Instead of greeting her for her own means, they'd go "Oh, Leia like from Star Wars!" It got incredibly bothersome because people didn't treat her as her own person.

I can't speak for Dashing, but I can imagine it getting pretty annoying for people to compliment him by comparing him to cartoon characters rather than just saying they like the way the it looks for him. Especially when he says he doesn't like it when people do so.

• So, my sunglasses came and I wanted to see what color they looked like when they were on my face, so I took this. I just took it to look at but it looked kind of cool so I thought I'd share it. :V
    IMG_1171.jpg?t=1302216312
    Please note this will probably be the first and last picture you ever see of me. :p

Add Comment