User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 19.1K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, if I went for any guy in this topic right now, it would have to be RetroVortex. That is one hawt Yahtzee-soundalike Brit right there.

@DAISHI said: 34813_746256124835_25400531_40277767_202
    December photo. Lost about 15 pounds since, which I gained during a two month interim when I faced painful post gallbladder removal stomach issues.

And DAISHI. Holy moly frijolis, that is a sexy man. He's like a fuller version of Edward James Olmos in Blade Runner.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@JedExodus said: Everybody likes a wee gay joke every now and again stud

Oh really...

@JedExodus said: I totally squicked myself out with that "Hey handsome" comment. And I didn't even get a rise out of you people, so it wasn't even worth it!

Were you hoping to get a rise out of Joop in particular?

YT6iW.jpg

... All right, that was weak even by my standards.

• I may as well upload a couple of genuine pictures of myself seeming as my avatar photo is as tiny as my manhood... wait, did I just say that outloud?! Anyway...

71tk6o.jpgHello beard

nmf6u9.jpgGoodbye beard

sy9f6e.jpgPlus, a photo of my little Moose Pig, because I love her

EDIT:

@Secret Fawful said: He's like a fuller version of Edward James Olmos in Blade Runner.

Wow, spot on!

@Secret Fawful said: ... All right, that was weak even by my standards.

Actually, that's pretty funny.

• @puzzlebox said: Oh really...

Were you hoping to get a rise out of Joop in particular?

YT6iW.jpg

... All right, that was weak even by my standards.

Well, if I wasn't squicked out before, I certainly am now! :p

• Davies, you're awesome AND the sexiest man on the internet? I can't decide if you look like a Disney hero or a 1950s swashbuckling hero or a dark sexy villain or Superman or a Greek god or Bruce Wayne or Jesus.

Wait, I have it! I know who you look like! It's become clear to me now!

b7UmL.jpg

You're really Gabriel Knight's long-lost, secret brother Davies Knight.

• @Secret Fawful said: Well, if I went for any guy in this topic right now, it would have to be RetroVortex. That is one hawt Yahtzee-soundalike Brit right there.

140ys6a.jpg

EDIT:
    @Secret Fawful said: Davies, you're awesome AND the sexiest man on the internet? I can't decide if you look like a Disney hero or a 1950s swashbuckling hero or a dark sexy villain or Superman or a Greek god or Bruce Wayne or Jesus.

2u70r55.jpg

Fawful you're breakin' me 'eart!

(Besides, I can't compete with that! :'()

EDIT 2: At least Merlin doesn't have too much to compete with:

54d8c4.jpg
    Awesome! :D

• @RetroVortex said: pLDyR.jpg

Fixed. Now gimme a smooch!

Ja42k.pngTLcTZ.pnggfU5e.pngTxPMp.png>licks lips

76lrM.pngmApmy.pngByfR1.png

SMOOOOCH!

fbIB9.png
    Problem?

• @Secret Fawful said: You're really Gabriel Knight's long-lost, secret brother Davies Knight.

Okay, you got me but Gabriel and I aren't talking these days. At least not until he stops insisting on talking with a terrible mock-New Orleans accent and stops putting off writing his forth horror novel by sleeping with every woman he sees.

P.S. Thanks for the updated signature. You're too kind and only a little creepy.

• @RetroVortex said: 2lsfwgi.jpg
    So how was it?

ToiNF.png
    At first I was all like..."Setting my johnson to it's full upright position...OH YEAH."

Nrn6U.png

But then I was all like...WHAT HAVE I DONE. THE SHAME. I CAN STILL SMELL THE FISH AND CHIPS. I CAN STILL HEAR THE CRIES OF "JOLLY GOOD PEANUTS HERE". THE PEANUTS OH LORD.

Later I'll probably be all like.

@RetroVortex said: Okay, you got me but Gabriel and I aren't talking these days. At least not until he stops insisting on talking with a terrible mock-New Orleans accent and stops putting off writing his forth horror novel by sleeping with every woman he sees.

P.S. Thanks for the updated signature. You're too kind and only a little creepy.

Only a little creepy? I'm not trying hard enough. Time for pictures of my wang, with a face drawn on it! I call it a Wangigan.

Add Comment