12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wow, that audio was really good. It's not official, but they did a great job of replicating the voices and getting the emotions of them down. :) I loved it! Maybe the only thing I could say is that the long gaps between voices was a little odd, but it was good otherwise.

• @hamza721 said: did you make this yourself?

Indeed ;)
    Well, my friend at Deviant art edited the background audio; Ambiance, sfx and music. ^^;
    Um...what did you think of it? ...I'm new at Sam's voice, honestly.
    Thanks for listening!

@hamza721 said: Wow, that audio was really good. It's not official, but they did a great job of replicating the voices and getting the emotions of them down. :) I loved it! Maybe the only thing I could say is that the long gaps between voices was a little odd, but it was good otherwise.

Heheh thank you! I was trying to switch between voices as quick as possible, so the gaps were a bit awkward ^^;. In hindsight I should have had the gaps edited out @___@
    I'm so glad you liked it though! Thanks for listening!

• @Gohaku said:

Heheh thank you! I was trying to switch between voices as quick as possible, so the gaps were a bit awkward ^^;. In hindsight I should have had the gaps edited out @___@
    I'm so glad you liked it though! Thanks for listening!

No problem! :D I didn't know you were doing both voices though, that's something new. D: you did a great job otherwise!

• Never heard it before, but it sounds good.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

Gohaku, that was awesome. Next time, may I suggest doing all lines of one character first, then all of the other, and editing them together?

• so......your saying your own video sounds interesting to you?

• Wow, that was really good, I loved the part when Sam punches Max. I can't wait to hear more from you.

• @Shyguy said: Never heard it before, but it sounds good.

It's never been heard because I made it :) Thanks so much for listening, I'm glad you like it!

@Shyguy said: Gohaku, that was awesome. Next time, may I suggest doing all lines of one character first, then all of the other, and editing them together?

divisionten what's up! :D Thank you! Yeah, I have no idea why I didn't do that to begin with ^^;
    Thanks for the feedback and for listening! I'm definitely planning more projects.

@Shyguy said: so......your saying your own video sounds interesting to you?

Well, yeah :p
    I'll admit, I was being a tad coy. Apologies if I seemed misleading ^^; I just wanted to spark interest so I could get some feedback on this...
    I'm trying to build a reel of voice work, and I love Sam and Max. :)

@Shyguy said: Wow, that was really good, I loved the part when Sam punches Max. I can't wait to hear more from you.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
    Heheh, yep. Noir Sam is a rugged character. I'd imagine that Max would learn that the hard way.... of course Sam had to get Max to upchuck the keys back too. I don't think he'd wait for the back exit @___@

@Shyguy said: Great work Gohaku!!

Aw, thanks crfh! Stay tuned for more little audio bites :)

Add Comment