User Avatar Image

PC Collector's Disc / DVD suggestions & questions

posted by prizna on - last edited - Viewed by 903 users

I know its a bit early for this but I thought it would be a good idea to say what sort of bonus content we would like to see on the DVD.

I for one would like to see some of the voice acting sessions.

115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [quote]As a companion piece to the release date we're now confirming that all purchases of Back to the Future from the Telltale Games Store include a free Collector's DVD which will be published after the conclusion of the season for you to add to your collection - you just pay shipping and handling! [/quote]

YEEEES!!! I just hope it isn't pre order exclusive. BTW Whats the S+H Price for it to be sent to Miami,Florida.

• @Alan Johnson said: Lol you guys.

Yeah, our bad. Sorry. :o

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

@Faceslasher said: BTW Whats the S+H Price for it to be sent to Miami,Florida.

To get an idea of the shipping and handling fee to wherever, just put a similar item in your shopping cart and proceed to (but do not complete) checkout.
    Once you have entered your address, you will see how much shipping and handling would be if the item was ready to be ordered (keep in mind that the shipping charges might change between now and when the Back to the Future DVD gets released).

For Florida, shipping costs for one DVD at this time are:

$4.98 for USPS first class mail
    $9.20 for USPS Priority Mail
    $11.17 for FedEx Ground
    $13.95 for FedEx Express Saver 3 Day
    and $16.66 for FedEx 2 Day

• i live in florida, and about the Dvd.. i'm in!

• I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered somwhere else - I couldn't find it on the forum:

Will BTTF get a DVD edition in the likes of ToMI and Jurassic Park after all the episodes are completed? I'm strictly against buying digital "content" out of principle, but the moment I learned Tales of Monkey Island will be out on a physical disk I bought the whole season, and I even pre-ordered Jurassic Park today, even though I know almost nothing about the game - such is my faith in Telltales as a developer :) (I've done this with only a single other publisher in my long gaming history)

Despite my best efforts though, I could find no announcement about a BttF DVD edition and I'd really like to support the devs (again, I haven't even played the game - still, I find their working ethics and attitude towards customers - as shown until now- as enough of a basis to support them). I'd very much like to buy BttF and it doesn't seem to make sense that it won't be released on DVD as other titles are - but can someone from the team (or a well-informed forum user) share some light on the subject?

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

@Gman5852 said: Yes it will:)

And here's the source.

• Thanx a lot, guys.

One BttF Season 1 order is on the way :-)

• do you know if after finishing the game will be released a DVD containing all 5 episodes can be purchased in stores?:D

Add Comment