User Avatar Image

The Elder Mole Woman?

posted by anglerush on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

So, I've used the search button to see if anyone's resolved this yet, and I haven't seen an answer.

Can somebody tell me how to find the elder mole woman in episode 305? I know it's not needed to complete the game, but it's still me asking a question about S&M, which is why I'm posting it here. =P

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Could it be overall series credits, as opposed to single-episode credits? Or are there no other names from other episodes which don't show up in 305?

• @Slanzinger said: Could it be overall series credits, as opposed to single-episode credits? Or are there no other names from other episodes which don't show up in 305?

Frankie the Rat, Hubert Q. Tourist...

• @anglerush said: Her name is listed in the end credits.

Maybe we just hear her voice, like Peepers.

Wait, when do we hear Peepers voice? I saw his name in the credits but I don't remember seeing or hearing him at any point in the episode.

• Yeah, the Mole Woman just sort of... vanished along with Sammun-Mak's world...

• @anglerush said: Her name is listed in the end credits.

Maybe we just hear her voice, like Peepers.

Peepers? The Mole-woman? Man, I've got to play through this episode some more. (Where's Jake when you need him for an explination?) I'm guessing it's an Easter Egg tha you can find by roaming around as Max through the street. Or maybe she was going to be in the episode but was cut at the last minuet. But wouldn't of they taken her name out of the credits? ARRRGHHH!!!!!!!! I need an explination to this!!!!

• Peepers is heard at one point. "I can see you" is heard for some reason in the background somewhere, but I can't remember where!

I don't think the Old Mole Woman makes an appearance, though, so I'm not sure why she's credited.

• If you talk to Momma Bosco in the first act, she'll mention that Max isn't attacking the street they're on. She then shows how she's keeping him away: broadcasting Peepers's famous line in a frequency only Max can hear.

• @Jake said: Peepers is heard at one point. "I can see you" is heard for some reason in the background somewhere, but I can't remember where!

I don't think the Old Mole Woman makes an appearance, though, so I'm not sure why she's credited.

One more thing, is there a way to astral project into battery park and those other two city-places? Or are they just there?

• @Nintendo Boy1 said: One more thing, is there a way to astral project into battery park and those other two city-places? Or are they just there?

Nope you can't project into them.

Add Comment