476 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I dont know if this means anything, but Craig Derrick posted this on the 7th of April on the Monkey Island Adventures Facebook page:
    "So...how's it going? =) Thanks to everyone here for keeping the love for Monkey Island going! Great things come to those that wait. "
    Could it be that there's more Monkey Island goodness coming our way soon?

• @OzzieMonkey said: I dont know if this means anything, but Craig Derrick posted this on the 7th of April on the Monkey Island Adventures Facebook page:
    "So...how's it going? =) Thanks to everyone here for keeping the love for Monkey Island going! Great things come to those that wait. "

{:()

• @OzzieMonkey said: I dont know if this means anything, but Craig Derrick posted this on the 7th of April on the Monkey Island Adventures Facebook page:

Why is it he only get cryptic hints!

• Hey, at least is something...

Ohhh, I hope this means something.

• 'Curse of Monkey Island: Special Edition' I would imagine. But here's to hoping it's something new.

Edit: Scrap that, it's probably something to do with this.

• @Hayden said: 'Curse of Monkey Island: Special Edition' I would imagine. But here's to hoping it's something new.

Edit: Scrap that, it's probably something to do with this.

What if LucasArts is bringing Curse SE/A new game to GOG?

• @OzzieMonkey said: Great things come to those that wait. "

why do they feel the need to point this out. We waited 9 fucking years for MI 5!! We know patience is a virtue by now :p

• @coolsome said: why do they feel the need to point this out. We waited 9 fucking years for MI 5!! We know patience is a virtue by now :p

Haha! So true! :D

• Wow, bad timing for me to work on my movie. What did I miss?!
    *reads thread*

Wow, sweet! So, uh, do we still send him the letter? I'm still working on that and I've decided upon the best format to make sure he will be interested in reading every single one of your posts.

Maybe we should wait a bit before sending it. Hm... I will, however, finish the format-thingy so everyone can approve.
    It's good that we postponed it, more and more people wrote their wishes into this thread. Who knows? Maybe LA actually found our thread. Hm... anything is possible!

Be right back, gotta edit some stuff! Epic fighting sounds!

Add Comment