876 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @RAnthonyMahan said: I kinda wish Telltale was involved in this Potato Sack deal (though adding all this fancy content a point-and-click adventure game would be...tricky, to say the least). Portal 2 stuff aside, this is a great way to bring attention to indie games. And Valve's helped promote Telltale's stuff twice before, so why not? :p

I suppose the most feasible thing they could have done would be to throw a themed table and deck into Poker Night.

• @LuigiHann said: I suppose the most feasible thing they could have done would be to throw a themed table and deck into Poker Night.

Maybe adding GLaDOS as an extra player? :p

• More like GLaDOS as an extra narrator

• @LuigiHann said: I suppose the most feasible thing they could have done would be to throw a themed table and deck into Poker Night.

Puzzle Agent would have been ideal too.

• Oh yeah, I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to throw a couple of bonus puzzles into Puzzle Agent. I'm just thinking with the way Telltale designs their adventure games, there's no natural way to throw in any kind of "bonus area," unless they handled it maybe like SBCG4AP's extended play mode, I guess.

• @LuigiHann said: Oh yeah, I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to throw a couple of bonus puzzles into Puzzle Agent. I'm just thinking with the way Telltale designs their adventure games, there's no natural way to throw in any kind of "bonus area," unless they handled it maybe like SBCG4AP's extended play mode, I guess.

Sbcg4ap. cake hat/tf2 pin
    puzzle agent, new puzzle.
    Poker night, deck/table.
    Sam and Max. Replace the dispencer in episode 304 with a deactivated turrent.

• @der_ketzer said: Puzzle Agent would have been ideal too.

Hasn't Nelson suffered enough without ending up at Aperture Science?

• Anyone know if that The Device Has Been Modified song add-on to AudioSurf will be available sometime? I'd like to keep it even after the promo deal is over.

• @MusicallyInspired said: Anyone know if that The Device Has Been Modified song add-on to AudioSurf will be available sometime? I'd like to keep it even after the promo deal is over.

It's actually a very old song - been out since 2008. There's a download link on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IGS9qY7xko

I personally would love it even if it came out just a few hours early. Being in Australia means it comes out somewhere in the evening, and the earlier the better, considering I have school the following day. :/

• I feel like crying. A kid who hacked the 360 version just spoiled the ending in all caps in the title of a thread at SPUF.
    Thing is he posted it IN THE TF2 FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just avoid SPUF people. Whats worse. I knew about him. I avoided him. Until then!!!!!
    Also its a really good ending you wont be dissapointed. Unlike me:(

Add Comment