876 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gman5852 said: I feel like crying. A kid who hacked the 360 version just spoiled the ending in all caps in the title of a thread at SPUF.
    Thing is he posted it IN THE TF2 FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just avoid SPUF people. Whats worse. I knew about him. I avoided him. Until then!!!!!
    Also its a really good ending you wont be dissapointed. Unlike me:(

God, why on earth would you ever, ever go to SPUF, especially before release of a Valve game, or any game really?

SPUF is a bunch of whiny haters who think what's best is what was around last week or what's coming next month but never what they have right now.

• Must... resist... clicking... spoiler...

• Aaaaaaaand I'm done with this thread.

• My friend hasn't played Portal before, does anyone happen to have an extra gift copy of it so that I can more effectively convince him to buy Portal 2 with me? :D

If you do, just IM me on Steam.

• There'll be NO spoilers in here thanks. They're called spoilers for a reason.

Spoilers.

• I saw a supposed ending on /v/ from the corner of my eye. It sounded ridiculous though, too ridiculous to be true. I won't say what it was, but if it pans out that way i'll still be somewhat shocked

• I'm really hyped for Portal 2, been rewatching the videos and listening to the music in my hyped state. It would be awesome if it did get released early, like maybe tonight or something, mainly to see if my computer can play the damn thing but hey we'll see.

Also best to just ignore the SPUF for now. I mean it is fun to go their to see people rage but not so close to a Valve release. To many haters who be hating.

• @MusicallyInspired said: What the heck is a SPUF?

Steam Public User's Forum.

Add Comment