User Avatar Image

Help! I'm Stuck On Case Hard Evidence Pc Game! Please!!!

posted by LiLMoMMaDaY03 on - last edited - Viewed by 356 users

TO HAVE WATCHED EVERY FREAKIN' EPISODE I OBVIOUSLY SUCK AT THE GAME! I'M STUCK ONE CASE ONE! I THINK I HAVE EVERYTHING BUT THE FOOTPRINT AND THE RED PLASTIC? I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE! I HAVE LOOKED ALL AROUND THE CAB AND HAVE FOUND NOTHING! I EVEN KEPT GOING BACK TO WHERE THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN AND LOOKING AROUND BUT I STILL CAN'T FIND NOTHING! PLEASE HELP! I HAVE READ ALOT OF CHEATS HINTS AND FORUMS BUT THEY AREN'T HELPING?! I MUST BE BLIND BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND THAT FOOTPRINT/RED PLASTIC FOR THE LIFE OF ME! PLEASE HELP!:mad:

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Level 4, where is the garbage can in the driveway? I need to locate it in order to get the answering machine tapes. I thought they meant dumpster. I've been looking for half an hr and still can't find it. Can anyone help?

• It will be on the sidewalk in front of the house/driveway. However, there may be other stuff for you to do before it appears. Try talking to Amita, or going back to talk to Doc Robbins about. There may be a step in there that still needs to happen. I think a couple of other posts here describe the detailed steps. Good luck!

• Hey guys

im stuck on mission one i find everything at the crime scence then i go to the mobile lab do all the things on the computers but then i go to locations and i wanna go to the Morgue theres no Morgue!? and no cpt jim brass's office on locations whats the deal with this :S
    can anyone please help!

Add Comment