User Avatar Image

Pre-Order now available! Release date: April 27!

posted by Tjibbbe on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

Hi everyone,

You can now pre-order the first episode of Hector: Badge of Carnage (titled: We Negotiate With Terrorists) for PC and Mac. An Ipad-version is coming later. It's 10 dollars (or 7 Euro's in my case). The release date is April 27, with episode 2 and 3 coming in the fall. That's right, we're getting a BttF-episode, a JP-episode and a Hector-episode all in one month.

Pre-Order bonuses:

* Free version of Puzzle Agent (I own 3 versions of this game by now, but for those of you that don't have it: it's awesome!)
* Access to Private Insiders Forum (I just pre-ordered, but the forum doesn't seem to be up just yet)
* 10% of purchase donated to Japan relief efforts

The minisite is updated as well. You can now watch the trailer and two short animated movies, watch some screenshots and get confirmation on the pre-order bonuses. The about-page and episode-pages are still under construction.

Minisite: http://www.telltalegames.com/hector
Store page: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/Hector101

The game looks hilarious, and I can't believe it's only a week away.

101 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @RMJ1984 said: sure hope there is gonna be more than 1 episode. Its been a long time since ive seen a good 2d art point and click plus with such mature laguage :D i freaking love it.

Says there are gonna be 2 more Hector episodes this fall, in about 6 months.

• Will this be coming to Steam at some point as well?

• I would also like to know if it's coming to Steam and, has it been optimized since being an iPhone game?

• So basically if I pre-order it I will have two gift copies of Puzzle Agent sitting in my account... yeah I'm still getting it.

Edit: Scratch that, looks like it isn't a gift option like last time.

• I'm looking forward to Hector but I don't think I'll bother pre-ordering it, I already have Puzzle Agent.

Aw hell who am I kidding, I'll probably end up pre-ordering it anyway!

• Yeah, the preorder here is lame. Most people have 2 or 3 copies of PA by now if they have been playing TellTale games for any length of time. The other issue is that on the iPhone Hector is $4. It costs $6 more and it comes with something most people already have. Not so good by TellTale. The game should be $5 to begin with at most, and then the preorder should give a discount on future Hector episodes or something like that.

• I was thinking about it, but I already have Puzzle Agent, and I don't think the $1.00 from my order would benefit Japan a whole lot. If they let us choose Poker Night at the Inventory instead, I probably would have went for it.

I'll probably still buy it, but I'll wait 'til they have something else new I'm interested in, like Puzzle Agent 2 (which will probably also come with Puzzle Agent), and combine the order.

• I already have Puzzle Agent, so I just emailed support@telltalegames.com and they converted my second copy into a gift code, which I've just given out to a friend. You can do that too :p

• Just a quick question before I'm off to work: Is the pre-order forum showing up for anyone? It's possible that it's not up yet, but I know it didn't show up for several people with BttF and Jurassic Park when it should, so I thought I should ask.

• @Tjibbbe said: Just a quick question before I'm off to work: Is the pre-order forum showing up for anyone? It's possible that it's not up yet, but I it didn't show up for several people with BttF and Jurassic Park when it should, so I thought I should ask.

it hasnt been made yet theres not even a hidden one and its just an error ppl cant get in.

Add Comment