876 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I liked the first game but ran in to a snag with getting this one. Between JP, LA Noire and Fable III for the PC in May I'm just going to have to wait on this one. I'll play it eventually but for now it will have to play the role of sacrificial lamb.

• Just clocked in another 30 minutes and finished up Chapter 2. How many are there?

• @DAISHI said: Just clocked in another 30 minutes and finished up Chapter 2. How many are there?

9. I think they have varying lengths, though. Depends on where you get stuck.

• Eight or nine. The only disappointment for me is that the game is not as long as I'd been led to believe by some previews and interviews. The single player campaign was about one and a half times as long (for me, anyway) as with the first game, while I'd been expecting twice or more. But it was amazing in every other way.
    It also seems to be easier in some ways (not a criticism, just an observation). The deadly energy balls are replaced with beams that take longer to kill you, and what timing and quick action puzzles there are are more forgiving. I suspect this was done mainly for the benefit of console players, but I actually welcome these changes on PC too. Puts more focus on thinking.

• @1nky said: 9. I think they have varying lengths, though. Depends on where you get stuck.

Sheesh I'm on 6 right now.

• Well I'm calling it quits on 6 for the night. Will beat it tomorrow then give my review, though I'm pretty thrilled with it so far.

• The action's more thrilling than any FPS out this year

The animation puts Pixar to shame

The writing'll make you laugh harder and louder than anything at the cinema

The puzzles are more satisfying than any adventure game i've played in a long time

Overall I give it 3/10, because i'm a moron

• @JedExodus said: The action's more thrilling than any FPS out this year

The animation puts Pixar to shame

The writing'll make you laugh harder and louder than anything at the cinema

The puzzles are more satisfying than any adventure game i've played in a long time

Overall I give it 3/10, because i'm a moron

Best review ever!

• I currently feel this game is average.

Add Comment