User Avatar Image

Who Is The Biggest BTTF Fan On This Forum

posted by uregobland on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users

Of course, anyone can say that he or she is the biggest fan. So let's decide it on how much BTTF related merchandise you have in your possesion, along with how many times you've seen the BTTF trilogy (more or less).

For example:

BTTF Stuff you have : Blu-Ray box, MJF toothbrush, etc..
Watching BTTF trilogy: 30 times (doesn't have to be precise, but be honest!)

I'm pretty sure I'm not the biggest fan, because I only have the Blu-ray box and saw the trilogy a mere 20 times. I'm a HUGE fan though, but certainly not the biggest.

So who is it going to be, Martin McFly? Or will it be Michael J Fox is Canadian? Or maybe doodo! ?

Edit: And the winner is... smallo! Most merchandise with photo's to proof it AND he is not even twenty. Enough said!

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @smallo said: Funny story, we are actually dating now :p

Apparently I was that cool that after the convention she was posting all over the Supanova forums asking who I was and a mate told her who I was, got an add onf acebook and things have been hitting of ever since. What do you know, going to the biggest nerd convention in Australia actually paid off :p

You are a inspiration to nerds all around the world. It almost brings a tear to my eye. We love you man...if you can do it, then I can do it too! I'm going to be a nerd just like you!

I should be! Some day I will be! I will be the most powerful nerd EVER!

• @smallo said: Funny story, we are actually dating now :p

Apparently I was that cool that after the convention she was posting all over the Supanova forums asking who I was and a mate told her who I was, got an add onf acebook and things have been hitting of ever since. What do you know, going to the biggest nerd convention in Australia actually paid off :p

i wish there were back to the future conventions in canada.

• It wasn't a back to the future convention. The Supanova convention is a convention for movies, comics, games and cosplay

• I'm going to go back in time and steal his woman right from under his feet! All I have to is dress up and make my move first...

Then he will sit at home rocking back and forth in his rocker, saying it happened to me! My life's inspiration happened to me! Just like the movies some one went back in time and changed my future! He'll be like all daized, and tripped out, and will be combining his memories with back to the future movie scenes, segments...

He'll tell his friends, it was the Enchantment under the sea dance...and he took her away from me and and....

Then he'll fall out of his chair, and hit the ground and get all wide eyed and stare intensively at his hands and scream... IM DISAPPEARING!!! IM DISAPPEARING!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!!

He'll be rolling on the ground side to side screaming HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!!!(But it's all in his head...)

Then he'll stop and he'll stare up at the ceiling and he'll say, I must be back, back to 2011...

And he'll be breathing really heavy, jump up to his feet and he'll shake the nearest person violently yelling DOC!!! WHERE'S DOC!! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH DOC!?

And the only way to calm him will be to play the sound track in the back ground which will sooth him and make him go into lalala land like a couch potato!!

MAUAHAHAHHAHA!

• @smallo said:
    What I Have;
    Marty McFly 2015 Jacket
    Marty McFly 2015 Shoes
    Marty McFly 2015 Hat
    Marty McFly Calculator Watch
    Back To The Future Trilogy on Blu-Ray
    Back To The Future Trilogy on DVD
    BTTF Part 1,2 and 3 1:24 Scale Model Deloreans
    BTTF Part 2 and 3 1:15 Scale Model Deloreans
    2 x Gold '81 Delorean Hot Wheels Cars
    2 x Black '81 Delorean Hot Wheels Cars
    1 x Silver '81 Delorean Hot Wheels Car
    17 x BTTF Trading Cards
    and 1 x Rare BTTF Record containing the Back To The Future Overture and Johnny B Goode.

In The Mail;
    BTTF Part 1 1:15 Scale Model Delorean
    BTTF Part 3 Railroad 1:15 Scale Model Delorean
    BTTF Trilogy on VHS

I nominate this kid for biggest fan.

• @Martin McFly said: I nominate this kid for biggest fan.

Yeah, small chance anyone is going to top this. Impressive collection!

• I completed Back to the Future Part III on my Amiga 500 back in the day... THAT'S how much of a fan I am, I've also got some Hill Valley High School ring but I've no idea where it came from.

• I've got no chance of winning this thread, but I'll post anyway:

Back to the Future on VHS
    Back to the Future Trilogy DVD
    Back to the Future Trilogy Blu-ray
    In total I've probably seen the movies about 90-100 times each over the years.

And I had the privilege of riding Back to the Future: The Ride at Universal Studios Florida before they replaced it with the Simpsons Ride. Needless to say, I've never been back :p

Edit: And I went as Marty for a Halloween party this year :cool:

• @OrangeAce said: I've got no chance of winning this thread, but I'll post anyway:

Back to the Future on VHS
    Back to the Future Trilogy DVD
    Back to the Future Trilogy Blu-ray
    In total I've probably seen the movies about 90-100 times each over the years.

And I had the privilege of riding Back to the Future: The Ride at Universal Studios Florida before they replaced it with the Simpsons Ride. Needless to say, I've never been back :p

Edit: And I went as Marty for a Halloween party this year :cool:

that ride is actually responsible for me being the BTTF fan I am today. Saw the movies and got them on VHS when i was about 8 years old. They were my favourite movies for about a year but i guess i got bored of them or something and stopped watching them age 9. When I was 15 I went to universal studios and went on the ride. I thought I'd watch the movies again (at a more mature age to kind of get whats going on) and fell back in love with them and have ever since. So it's possible that if not for the ride, I still wouldnt be watching the films.

• I dont think owning the most merchandise makes you the biggest fan, I think its based on how many times you have watched it and how knowledgable you are about everything BTTF related.

Add Comment