User Avatar Image

I love Labyrinth

posted by Lonnie on - last edited - Viewed by 461 users

I love the movie Labyrinth, ever since I saw it when I was 5.

I even have a Labyrinth tattoo, was utterly in love with Jennifer Connelly for years, (god i wanted babies with her) love David Bowie and his music and....

Labyrinth is just beautiful. Jim Henson a legend.

'You remind me of the babe.....'

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Chyron8472 said: I first saw Labyrinth as a kid and, for the longest time, I never really understood why Sarah was dressed how she was and acting out a character from a book at the start of the movie.

Then I revisited the movie a la The Nostalgia Chick's review, wherein she points out that Sarah is LARPing... by herself. "Ohhhh... I get it. That's stupid," I said.

You never acted out stuff when you were younger? Lots of people do that.

• By myself in my own room maybe, but certainly not when I was in my late teens.

• @Chyron8472 said: By myself in my own room maybe, but certainly not when I was in my late teens.

Oh come now! You're never too old. Here's myself, alone, last night...

itemimage.ashx?name=001997.jpg&width=170

• I'm just saying, I have friends that were in drama and who later went into acting that wouldn't have hesitated to act out roles like that, even in the years I knew them in college.

• @Davies said: Oh come now! You're never too old. Here's myself, alone, last night...

itemimage.ashx?name=001997.jpg&width=170

Davies, some guy here found a woman at one of those conventions. They are dating now...Wizards are in now, I can totally see the women getting excited for Wizards with long beards in blue...Did you step up your RPG-ing?

Cast any spells or anything, did you, get methrill? Step up your RPG, son! You can get some thing from some one from a convention, just remember to wear the appropriate body armors in the appropriate places! And if you have to use a lie detector to make sure she is being honest about her past...

• @doodo! said: Davies, some guy here found a woman at one of those conventions. They are dating now...Wizards are in now, I can totally see the women getting excited for Wizards with long beards in blue...Did you step up your RPG-ing?

Cast any spells or anything, did you, get methrill? Step up your RPG, son! You can get some thing from some one from a convention, just remember to wear the appropriate body armors in the appropriate places! And if you have to use a lie detector to make sure she is being honest about her past...

I generally just cast a +10 Enchantment Spell on my chosen victi... *cough* ...love interest.

Rohypnol-1mg30tabs.jpg+10 Enchantment Spell

...yeah, I totally just went there!

• Just like Robin in Batman...

Lonny will be back, he told me so.

• I always assumed she was just rehearsing for a play, but thinking about it now, it would seem that she's rehearsing for an imaginary play that she performs for her own entertainment

• @doodo! said: Was Lonnies bann temp or perm?

seems perm to me

• It was a two week ban. He'll be back in two days, three hours, and eight minutes.

Add Comment