26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Brendan Telltale Staff

Max's response to "What should we do about Santa" changes depending on the context.

• I did most of these on my first few runs. Time to check out the ones I didn't think about like using the various items that smell on the bug.

• I didn't talk to Max *that* much, silly fear of getting accidental hints (which wont happen since my hint-level stay at zero in options).

• I can second the suggestion to replay with the hints turned on. There are a lot of great lines there. :)

Also, I wondered if the "What's the rush? It's the middle of november!" was tied to the actual date you're playing. If I finish the game on Christmas eve, does it still say that?

• That would be cool, and very You Don't Know Jack vol. 4, but no, it just says that because that's when the episode came out :)

• @Soultaker said: I can second the suggestion to replay with the hints turned on. There are a lot of great lines there. :)

I'm going to try it at max hint level, Max will talking non-stop I suppose :)

About the hint-level I once had it on #1 which I think is lowest but I still got an easy hint very quickly? Specifically I didn't realise I could search *past* Stinky's and didn't find the 4th horseman as a result, but when I return to the pole I pretty much immediatly got a 'hint' that the horseman was still on the car. While that was true it struck me as a bit too much hint at that level? (I turned hints of again after that, just needed the one past stinky)

• i wonder if i am the only person who noticed the easter egg on boscos conspiracy wall...

there is an overhead picture of telltales office building circled in the "could it all be coming from here?" picture :rolleyes:

there are a lot of things in game that have fine detail like that, and can only be seen at high resolution....

*Dangerzone starts keeping a loaded shotgun by the door.... just in case*

Add Comment