User Avatar Image

Will there be an end of season DVD?

posted by Woodsyblue on - last edited - Viewed by 442 users

Because Hector isn't being developed by Telltale and is not being released in the standard Telltale format is there any chance we'll see an end of season DVD or is that something that is up to Straandlooper?

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I doubt it, it's only gonna be three episodes. Plus features would be hard to coordinate as Standlooper be on the other side of the world (the good side :p)

  • @JedExodus said: I doubt it, it's only gonna be three episodes. Plus features would be hard to coordinate as Standlooper be on the other side of the world (the good side :p)

    Those genius developers live over the border. This still makes me incredibly happy. Maybe the rest of the island can follow in the ways of point-and-click adventure games! :D

  • @Hayley the Hedgie said: Those genius developers live over the border. This still makes me incredibly happy. Maybe the rest of the island can follow in the ways of point-and-click adventure games! :D

    The only puzzle would be "use carbomb on policemans transport"

  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

    @JedExodus said: The only puzzle would be "use carbomb on policemans transport"

    Don't forget "use Guinness with face"

  • @puzzlebox said: Don't forget "use Guinness with face"

    "You pass out drunk and your face lands in the gutter. You pass drown to death within minutes. The preist at your funeral sets a new record for most times the word 'fecktard' is said during a eulogy"

    A Sierra Game

  • @JedExodus said: I doubt it, it's only gonna be three episodes. Plus features would be hard to coordinate as Standlooper be on the other side of the world (the good side :p)



    In these days of... um... computers, surely that wouldn't be much of a problem? I seem to recall that the voices for "Wallace & Gromit" were recorded in the UK per credits for the game.

  • @FitzoliverJ said: In these days of... um... computers, surely that wouldn't be much of a problem? I seem to recall that the voices for "Wallace & Gromit" were recorded in the UK per credits for the game.

    Aye but voices are necessary, extras are... extra

  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    @Woodsyblue said: Because Hector isn't being developed by Telltale and is not being released in the standard Telltale format is there any chance we'll see an end of season DVD or is that something that is up to Straandlooper?

    Yup, the format makes it rather difficult to have an end-of-season DVD. You can not buy an entire season but only single "episodes", so technically, you can't really buy a "season DVD". But if TTG were to offer a DVD to purchasers of all three parts, I'm game. ;)

  • @FitzoliverJ said: In these days of... um... computers, surely that wouldn't be much of a problem? I seem to recall that the voices for "Wallace & Gromit" were recorded in the UK per credits for the game.

    Wallace and Grommit is British, one of the many reasons i'm proud to be from England, not that America doesn't kick ass too because it does. :D

    [LIST]
    [*]Worms
    [*]Hydrophobia
    [*]Wallace & Grommit
    [/LIST]

  • This would be a game I'd love to see the bloopers to if there was any. :)

Add Comment