User Avatar Image

Culture Shock "Mii" characters (Nintendo Wii)

posted by LuigiHann on - last edited - Viewed by 875 users

Nintendo Wii has a "Mii Channel" that lets you make little avatars that can be used in certain games, and while they sadly don't have any options to make canine or lagamorphic characters, I tried making some of the more humanoid characters from Episode 1, with ... mixed results.
Forgive the poor image quality... I could take better pictures of individual characters, I suppose, but I don't feel like it :p
50395pic_0175.jpg
15491pic_0174.jpg
I had to fight myself to resist using "SAM AND MAX ON WII" as the thread title...

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • (...)

Have you even played a Wii game? I mean, other than Wii Sports?

• I'll add new pictures later. In the meantime, have fun with your childish flamewar, guys.

• @Filthy Assistant said: I'm not saying the PS3 is much better, mind you. It has a couple more (original/exclusive) games worth playing than the Wii.

No, it doesn't, idiot.

Since you insist on bashing the Wii, let's how you like being green.

Spirits of Mist,
    And Creatures of Bog
    Change now Filthy Assistant,
    To the shape of a Frog!

• I'm not a big lover of the Wii either =/. The only game I think's worth having for it is Mario Galaxy. Nearly everything else is a minigame collection or a cash-in. I've got a Wii, before anyone accuses me of fanboyism.

PS3, it's got Uncharted, Ratchet, Everyday Shooter and maybe one or two other things. I'm not a fan of the PS3 either, but it does actually have more games I'm interested in. I'm still not buying one though, in protest of it costing exactly the same now for a 40GB one with no PS2 compatibility in the UK as it did for a 60GB one with full PS2 compatibility in the US at launch.

I think all the current gen consoles are a bit of a let down so far. Stil looking forward to Smash Bros though.

• I got a Wii. So far only Mario Galaxy is the one game I've been able to say "This is brilliant fun and uncomparable to other games I have played". In fact Mario Galaxy has renewed my faith in new games (apart from S&M of course!, since this year I bought a N64 and several games and heck of lot of LucasArts Adventure games) and I look foward to Zack and Wiki and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

• @evilguy12 said: I got a Wii. So far only Mario Galaxy is the one game I've been able to say "This is brilliant fun and uncomparable to other games I have played". In fact Mario Galaxy has renewed my faith in new games (apart from S&M of course!, since this year I bought a N64 and several games and heck of lot of LucasArts Adventure games) and I look foward to Zack and Wiki and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Psst. Zack & Wiki came out months ago.

Go buy it.

GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW

• [quote=LuigiHann;49224]Psst. Zack & Wiki came out months ago.

Go buy it.

GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW[/quote]

If he lives in the UK then it comes out on the 18th because the game was delayed. Typical Nintendo of Europe.

• I keep forgetting that there are other countries

• [quote=LuigiHann;49256]I keep forgetting that there are other countries[/quote]

Other countries which are deprived of good release dates. *sulks* ;)

• You mean there's geographic land masses other than America and Japan!?! BLASPHEMY!

Add Comment