User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park delayed ???

posted by WARP10CK on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Well steam has now removed April from it's release date sign now it's just saids 2011 any thoughts.

Think it's strange that we have a release date for Hector episode 1 but no release on JP or BTTF episode 4

224 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Deviltry11 said: Why I see Back To The Future in my games? That means they applied a coupon for me? :S I don't want it. :(

You haven't had anything applied to your account. Don't worry. Not sure why that's there though. lol

• @Asian Inferno said: Will this voucher be mailed or emailed to us?

The voucher will be emailed to the address you purchased the game with.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: Don't tell them that! Now they know too much about their own future! The fabric of the space-time continuum is at stake!

That's a risk they need to take, their lives depends on it!

• @Alan Johnson said: The voucher will be emailed to the address you purchased the game with.

One more additional question, can this only apply to the eventual pre-order of Jurassic Park: The Game on PC/Mac or the Console version (s?) as well?

---

Thank you for answering these questions, Alan!

I'd like to thank you (on behalf of those who aren't mad and fuming over this change of events) Telltale guys for letting us know now rather than any later. We look forward to play the game this Fall!

• Not to repeat what other people have already said, but I ordered Jurassic Park and I still want it whenever it comes out, and given the choice between getting another game free and still having Jurassic Park pre-ordered when it does come out, I'd rather have the latter. You can keep my money, Telltale, I'd only waste it elsewhere.

• @Asian Inferno said: One more additional question, can this only apply to the eventual pre-order of Jurassic Park: The Game on PC/Mac or the Console version (s?) as well?

---

Thank you for answering these questions, Alan!

I'd like to thank you (on behalf of those who aren't mad and fuming over this change of events) Telltale guys for letting us know now rather than any later. We look forward to play the game this Fall!

You'll only be able to use the voucher in the Telltale Games Store, so just the PC/Mac version.

• @Alan Johnson said: Good question. Here's the answer:

You get the free game of your choice and the refund. You'll be able to re-purchase Jurassic Park on the platform of your choice come this fall.

Jurrassic Park was already a free game of my choice for me. I still want to keep it.

• I was so excited for this game and now it is DELAYED! FML!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(

• @Alan Johnson said: You'll only be able to use the voucher in the Telltale Games Store, so just the PC/Mac version.

One final question that just popped into my head. Does this apply to the eventual shipping of the DVD as well? Or do we still need to pay for Shipping and Handling?

• Hey guys, I preordered my game on a gift card. Is there any way I could contact the Telltale staff privately to get the money transferred to a different account?

Add Comment