User Avatar Image

Announcing: Lord Sevein's Let's Play: Jurassic Park - The Game!

posted by Lord Sevein on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Hi guys! I wanted to take a second to announce my Let's Play of Telltale's Jurassic Park - The Game!

2md3o7k.jpg

Complete Telltale Jurassic Park Playlist!

Unboxing Telltale's Jurassic Park - The Game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCLJrCenaPM

[Posted in April]
The first episode will posted the same day as the release date. I've already pre-ordered so here's hoping for a release this week! :D

Now, why am I doing this? Honestly, I've seen a lot of people here on the fence about whether or not to pick up the game. From what I have seen, Telltale is taking the first honest crack at the JP licence in a long time. I completely support trying to keep the look and feel of the original movie as well as the decision on not making the game just another dinosaur shooter. They've also been successful in sculpting an amazing community and environment here on the forums. Personally, I'd love to see Telltale supported (financially that is) for all the hard work they seem to be putting into this release. Hopefully, once people see some live game play and commentary they'll choose to support Telltale too!

Unfortunately, I won't have any footage of the Telltale game until the release date ... However, I was thinking of doing a Let's Play of the original Jurassic Park game for the SNES in the meantime. Would anyone be interested in that? You can check out my youtube channel here.

Anyway, let me know what you think!

[Edit: 11/15/11]

This game is freaking amazing so far! Hopefully everyone else is enjoying it as much as I am now!

[Edit: 1/16/13]

Just updating the thread for anyone wanting to see a full playthough. I still recommend the game despite some of the flaws other people have pointed out. I had a blast playing through it and it seems people enjoyed watching it.

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment