28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Great great & GREAT! Good news! I hope to see BTTF and Sam & Max 3rd Season on XBLA soon : )

• Nice!

...Would hoping for a retail 360 version of TDP be too unrealistic? I already have it (twice) for PC, but I still want it >.>

• Great. I hope that means that Jurassic Park will be on XBLA from the very beginning, because that would mean that it will be multilanguage from the very beginning, just like Wallace & Gromit!!

• @SunnyGuy said: Nice!

...Would hoping for a retail 360 version of TDP be too unrealistic? I already have it (twice) for PC, but I still want it >.>

I'd like to see a "Sam and Max Ultimate Collection" for both the PS3 and 360 (and the Wii, if it can be ported properly). All three seasons, one disc.

It'd make for a good 25th anniversary present.

• @RAnthonyMahan said: I'd like to see a "Sam and Max Ultimate Collection" for both the PS3 and 360 (and the Wii, if it can be ported properly). All three seasons, one disc.

It'd make for a good 25th anniversary present.

I dont think the wii could pull that off sadly.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

I'll copy-paste what I said in the comments section when Kotaku posted this.

Really, the best thing for Telltale could do would be implement the Playstation Move controller in their PS3 games, which I suspect would pretty much double sales.

The Wii controls were/are the best thing about those particular versions, and the Move would be practically identical. Hell, it'd probably convince me to buy them all a third goddamn time. (Not even kidding there. I actually wish I was.)

360 ports are all well and good, but I want to be able to play without having to fight the controls, which is what playing with a standard controller feels like.

So serious about owning games twice! I actually own SBCG4AP three times - PC, PS3 and Wii - and the first two series of Sam & Max, along with ToMI, twice on the PC (Steam and here). If they implemented Move controls on the PS3 versions of S&M, ToMI and BttF, I'd definitely buy them for the system as well.

• The Move/Wii Remote would be good for the old, pre-Wallace and Gromit control scheme (moving by clicking on the area you want to walk to), but not for Telltale's new, more console-friendly control scheme (moving by dragging the mouse in the direction you want to go, using WASD, or a control stick if you're playing on a console). And given how the PS3 version of Strong Bad was changed to use the new control scheme, it's unlikely Telltale will go back to the old one anytime soon, especially if they're going to be doing more console releases than before.

• Wait, does this mean Telltale games will be exclusive to Xbox 360 or just that Telltale is putting games on the 360 as well?

Add Comment