26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just want a better angle of the wall so I can see what he has up on it.

• @Dangerzone said: i wonder if i am the only person who noticed the easter egg on boscos conspiracy wall...

there is an overhead picture of telltales office building circled in the "could it all be coming from here?" picture :rolleyes:

there are a lot of things in game that have fine detail like that, and can only be seen at high resolution....

*Dangerzone starts keeping a loaded shotgun by the door.... just in case*

It's only creepy that you recognized an ariel view of our office by signt. (Fortunately, that's the old office!). There's a reference to the location of our old office in 201's dialog as well.

• [quote=Dangerzone;49173]i wonder if i am the only person who noticed the easter egg on boscos conspiracy wall...

there is an overhead picture of telltales office building circled in the "could it all be coming from here?" picture :rolleyes:

there are a lot of things in game that have fine detail like that, and can only be seen at high resolution....

*Dangerzone starts keeping a loaded shotgun by the door.... just in case*[/quote]

How did you know what their offices looked like from an ariel view?

• ok... i looked and i did have a save game right at the end of the episode (right before the final act) so i was able to go back to boscos and get a few shots of the wall without doing everything all over again

the first is the main shot... the second is a composite of other views of the wall gotten from clicking on other things around the wall (sorry for the huge size... figured i would just post this way so your guys could see them at full resolution, but i did compress the size a bit)

7w7a739.jpg

6linukz.jpg

• that Zazzle & Fib comic just drives me up the wall. I know it's supposed to be funny because it makes no sense, but the levels of nonsensicalium particles makes my brain buzz something fierce.

IT"S DRIVING ME MAD

• I think those are the same frames from the Season 1 Case File, but more than likely it is the texture from the comic book in Season 1.

• Both. :) It was on Harry Moleman's newspaper in episode 103, and then we used it in the case file.

• Hey, could this be re-pinned, at least until there's a link on the Ice Station Santa page?

Add Comment