223 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It was awesome. Loved it. :)

JK I just wanted to claim first post :)

Only 2 more months til I get to play it on my iPad

• im just downloading it now, is it just me or is it a lot faster downloading than all the other episodes or am i just getting more patient :D :D

• I might report back if it was good or not. :)

• i like the part where it starts out with Edna saying "just kidding, heres your little book" and martys like "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO DOC?" and she says "that silly fool never takes his eye drops so we have to force him." Doc walks in rubbing his eyes and whining "but i dont WANNA brush my teeth" to the security guards. Marty is like.."DOC WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING" and then Samuel L Jackson busts in and says "HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS"...everyone stares at him....he says..."Oh....i forgot...it got delayed.." and slowly backs out of the room. Doc says.."Is that part of your alternate reality, future boy?" and Marty says....."....i wonder if it'd be worth staying here if Snakes on a Plane was never made."

thats when biff runs in and shouts "MCFLY!" and everyone stares at HIM. and he's like..."What?...." and he leaves.

then Marty gets the car, and instead of the past, goes to 2015 and starts a relationship with his future daughter....who no doubt the two WILL have kids that look like their parents. ;)

all in all,...great episode. love the cliffhanger with the future marty banging on his daughters door shouting "you better not have a guy in there!" and past marty climbing out the window.

• @Taylor Mcknight said: i like the part where it starts out with Edna saying "just kidding, heres your little book" and martys like "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO DOC?" and she says "that silly fool never takes his eye drops so we have to force him." Doc walks in rubbing his eyes and whining "but i dont WANNA brush my teeth" to the security guards. Marty is like.."DOC WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING" and then Samuel L Jackson busts in and says "HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS"...everyone stares at him....he says..."Oh....i forgot...it got delayed.." and slowly backs out of the room. Doc says.."Is that part of your alternate reality, future boy?" and Marty says....."....i wonder if it'd be worth staying here if Snakes on a Plane was never made."

thats when biff runs in and shouts "MCFLY!" and everyone stares at HIM. and he's like..."What?...." and he leaves.

then Marty gets the car, and instead of the past, goes to 2015 and starts a relationship with his future daughter....who no doubt the two WILL have kids that look like their parents. ;)

all in all,...great episode. love the cliffhanger with the future marty banging on his daughters door shouting "you better not have a guy in there!" and past marty climbing out the window.

That sounds awesome, cant wait to play it :D

• Finally beat it. And that episode was just... Not worth the wait. Its a little bland and boring. And there are so many sound errors and glitches. And Yoman, I can't believe you fell for that guys post.

• @Taylor Mcknight said: i like the part where it starts out with Edna saying "just kidding, heres your little book" and martys like "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO DOC?" and she says "that silly fool never takes his eye drops so we have to force him." Doc walks in rubbing his eyes and whining "but i dont WANNA brush my teeth" to the security guards. Marty is like.."DOC WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING" and then Samuel L Jackson busts in and says "HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS"...everyone stares at him....he says..."Oh....i forgot...it got delayed.." and slowly backs out of the room. Doc says.."Is that part of your alternate reality, future boy?" and Marty says....."....i wonder if it'd be worth staying here if Snakes on a Plane was never made."

Such a dumb post. Hang yourself.

• I would have to agree. Didnt really like the direction this episode took.

And now we will have to wait an undetermined time to see how it is finished.

Not my favorite episode

• Better than episode 3, took a darker tone. But not sure if I liked the ending and still have no clue what is happening next episode.

Add Comment