User Avatar Image

Voucher Codes

posted by nblackburn on - last edited - Viewed by 213 users

@Alan Johnson said: You'll be able to use your free game voucher on any full season game, including Jurassic Park when we make it available for purchase again. The voucher will not expire.

Ok everyone were promised a free game, ANY free game including seasons for the delay on jurassic park, every game i try to use the code on, its still NOT FREE, what the hell is going on TELLTALE, you have gone against your word and i'm definatly not the only person who is very angry at this and not to mention upset, FIX IT!!!...

the vouchers are worth $25.00, how is that a free game when there little you can get with it. Jurassic Park cost $29.99 and how can people even get that with a voucher worth $25.00

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @nblackburn said: Ok, why did you inform people about this and how does that make sense dropping the value down so we cant afford anything because of the sale.

Because we offered a [I]single[I] game so during the sale multiple games
    Would potentially fall under the cost of the full 34.99. So that's why currently the coupon is for less so that even if you wanted our most expensive
    Digital game you could get it while, to put it bluntly, one can't stack games up because of the timing of our sale.

• @nblackburn said: Ok the voucher now has magically started working now, which it didn't before hand. So you must of done something with my voucher recently.

You might have had something else active in your cart
    That you can't see on the end user side. Completely emptying your cart
    Often fixes things like that.

• Sorry for my violent outburst before but it was very frustrating to me as i was waiting for this voucher for a while now, and for it not to work as promised tipped me over the edge. I was looking forward, so much to Jurassic Park that i couldn't even start to explain and i'm sorry for that and this takes some of that pain away. Thanks for fixing the problem with my voucher, we can all live in peace now and please don't hate me for being a d*** before. I do really love Telltale Games as its one of my favourite game developers and i really do care about you guys, i'm just very, very upset about Jurassic Park and want the best for everyone, and sometimes you have to stand up to get that, so i guess that's what i did, Sorry guys :(

• @Alan Johnson said: Because we offered a [I]single[I] game so during the sale multiple games
    Would potentially fall under the cost of the full 34.99. So that's why currently the coupon is for less so that even if you wanted our most expensive
    Digital game you could get it while, to put it bluntly, one can't stack games up because of the timing of our sale.

Arrg, technicalities, my old foe, we meet again D<

Oh well, im sure ill figure out something to get.

• mine only gives me half price - help

• @therealtimshady said: mine only gives me half price - help

I had the same problem with my voucher too. Do what I did, tell your problem to Telltale and they should sort your voucher out for you, my voucher was worth $25.00 because of the sale, it is actually worth $34.99 after the sale. Get in contact with Telltale and they should sort it out for you.

Nathaniel Blackburn

• I haven't got voucher yet :( When will you send it, Alan?

Will I be able to "buy" by this voucher Jurrassic Park in autumn? On PC or PS3?

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

@Cez24 said: I haven't got voucher yet :( When will you send it, Alan?

Will I be able to "buy" by this voucher Jurrassic Park in autumn? On PC or PS3?

As I posted elsewhere:
    @Cez24 said: Amy is taking care of the refunds manually one by one, so you just have to be a little patient.

Source:
    [QUOTE=Amy Lukima;495485]Just wanted to give everyone an update on the processing of Jurassic Park refunds. I'm handling each one of these individually so it's going to take a little bit of time to get to refund everyone and email you with your gift code. If you've already gotten a refund but haven't received an email just yet don't worry. I have to take my time with each order to make sure your refund completes and you're properly assigned a gift code. It takes a little longer this way but we want to get it right for everyone the first time around.[/QUOTE]
    As for the voucher itself, you will be able to redeem it for the PC/Mac version of Jurassic Park, but not the PS3 one.

• my problem was internet explorer. the apply button for the code was missing + the site kept crashing. on firefox i could use the code so problem over

• Does the voucher come in an email, bec.ause I havnt recieved it

Add Comment