223 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • can some1 tell me how to do the puzzle in episode 4 -
    to convince edna that the Doc is a hooligan!!!!!!!!

  • User Avatar Image
    Sef

    Did anyone took a peak at the statues on the clock tower at the end of episode 4?? Those are Einstein statues, just like the ones in the strange 1986 setting from episode 3. Is this a mistake? Or did Einstein travel to a place where he kicked the dragon's out that should be at the clock tower. Especially in 1931!!!???

    Someone??

  • @Sef said: Did anyone took a peak at the statues on the clock tower at the end of episode 4?? Those are Einstein statues, just like the ones in the strange 1986 setting from episode 3. Is this a mistake? Or did Einstein travel to a place where he kicked the dragon's out that should be at the clock tower. Especially in 1931!!!???

    Someone??


    WOW!!! You are right!!! I completely pass through it without noticing it! I think that´s a mayor mistake!!

  • @aslan23 said: can some1 tell me how to do the puzzle in episode 4 -
    to convince edna that the Doc is a hooligan!!!!!!!!


    You just have to pass the photo slides on the machine, when the picture of someone who should be good appears you have to get the oppose reaction from Emett throw the stimulation of the various machines and gadgets you have. Example: When edna appears that should have a red lighting, bad reaction, so you pump the bacteria gas. Then you pass the next slide and change the reaction so you get what you want. When you do all of them right you have the perfect card, which is demential not hooligan.

  • I completed it about an hour ago, in my opinion it was the best episode so far.. most of the puzzles was way too easy but the one in Young Doc's lab was quite tricky. I actually felt bad for Emmett at the expo :( .
    I can't believe that Doc and Marty went seperate ways, and i really wonder how it's going to end :eek:

  • Just finished the episode. I didn't think it was THAT bad, but it definetly wasn't up to par with the other episode. It seems that Citizen Brown is getting second thoughts about changing the timeline. Hated to see the episode end. We don't have a month for episode 5!:(

  • @SuperMeatBoy said: I completed it about an hour ago, in my opinion it was the best episode so far.. most of the puzzles was way too easy but the one in Young Doc's lab was quite tricky. I actually felt bad for Emmett at the expo :( .
    I can't believe that Doc and Marty went seperate ways, and i really wonder how it's going to end :eek:


    True! that´s the best part of this episode, which I think was great in the human relationships of the characters! who would have thought that Doc and Marty could go separate ways! that it´s a never before for the BTTF storyline... that little dark twist gets me worry and interested for the next chapter. Great choices Telltale is making in the storyline department.

  • @Sef said: Did anyone took a peak at the statues on the clock tower at the end of episode 4?? Those are Einstein statues, just like the ones in the strange 1986 setting from episode 3. Is this a mistake? Or did Einstein travel to a place where he kicked the dragon's out that should be at the clock tower. Especially in 1931!!!???

    Someone??


    I'm pretty sure that was Young Emmit's idea... Either that or Marty's. Remember how Edna was trying to raise money to put something up there?

    It's been a while since I played the other three games... (like a week. lol)

  • User Avatar Image
    EricP Telltale Staff

    @Sef said: Did anyone took a peak at the statues on the clock tower at the end of episode 4?? Those are Einstein statues, just like the ones in the strange 1986 setting from episode 3. Is this a mistake? Or did Einstein travel to a place where he kicked the dragon's out that should be at the clock tower. Especially in 1931!!!???

    Someone??

    Einstein's adventures back in episode 2 had some unintended consequences.

  • @EricP said: Einstein's adventures back in episode 2 had some unintended consequences.


    Well... I don´t think so. Sounds a little far fetched. Especially since Edna hates Einstein so much, the Einstein statues won´t have to appear so early in the time line. For young Emmet or Edna to change the statues in the courthouse they should have so much more power in politics and in episode 4 they are just aiming for the science contest in the school.

    The only person with power to change those statues could be Emmet´s father and... well, after what is happening to his son with science... why will he???

    The episode 4 is great but those Einstein statues at the courthouse should´t exist. I even think they got lazy and didn´t create new graphic design for the scene.

Add Comment