User Avatar Image

PC Collector's Disc / DVD suggestions & questions

posted by prizna on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

I know its a bit early for this but I thought it would be a good idea to say what sort of bonus content we would like to see on the DVD.

I for one would like to see some of the voice acting sessions.

115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Do we get a disc at the end of the season? thanks

• Yes, you will. You have to pay for the shipping, of course, but the disc itself is free and will be released after all five episodes.

• @Martin McFly said: Yes, you will. You have to pay for the shipping, of course, but the disc itself is free and will be released after all five episodes.

It's a fact. Look it up.

• @Shadowknight1 said: It's a fact. Look it up.

Geez Doc, We have been together for a minute and already you are starting to sound like Edna!

• Hi, I tried this out on ps3 but I like having Physical backups because I have a history of computers crashing and losing data forever. When you order the pc version does it come with a disc and does it have all episodes or is it all just downloads?

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

When you order the PC version, you will be able to get a disc with the episodes and special features at the end of the season (and downloads in the meantime, as the episodes get released).
    Telltale's season discs are usually up for pre-order around the time when the last episode is up for download and they usually start shipping a few months later.
    The disc is free (plus shipping costs) for whoever bought the downloadable version from the Telltale Store.
    Be aware that even if you already bought the downloadable version, you will still have to place a separate order for the disc (Telltale doesn't just send discs automatically to everyone who bought the downloadable version, as not everyone wants to get a disc or to pay shipping costs).

• Also I feel compelled to point out:
    On a console such as ps3 (or xbox) game purchases are tied to your account.
    Even if the console DOES crash and die when you get it replaced you can log back into your account and will be freely able to re-download anything you bought on that account before.

Physical backups aren't vital for consoles, only really for pcs and even then you can avoid that using backup services such as mac's time capsule to send stuff to a second HDD or using s service like Carbonite and save your files in the cloud.

• You don't even need a physical copy for PC really, unless you are emotionally attached to your save file. You can re-download any game you perchance from Telltale's website.

• Well now that the game is almost done. Time for those of us who ordered from Telltale directly to have details on the CD we were told we could get. =D

Just wondering if they will have anything special in them, or bug fixes etc. That and still am hoping for better sound quality, which would make the hard copy really special and worth it.

Just thought id post and see if there are any details on the cd. =)

• There probably won't be any details till Episode 5 is released or about to release.

Add Comment