User Avatar Image

Stuck in Episode 4

posted by Chappps on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users

With the mind map.

I understand you need to mix the emotions, but I cant seem to get passed the liar.

Can anyone help with what reactions need to be with what picture.

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wow, great game design! So the only way to figure out, that you have to do it twice is in the hints? :mad:

And the best part - i still don't get it.

First i got 2 negative reactions for Edna - ok
    Next, the Killer - 2 positve (the stew and the record) - but the record plays over and over and the stew-stench is also always on!
    (if I neutralise it with the bacteria, the negative reaction is gone, right?)

So I'm damned to get positve reactions on and on! :mad::mad::mad:

So how do I get 2 positive reactions without affecting the next slide, which needs two negaive?!? :confused:

• @DSgamby said: you do it after. Don't worry about when you switch the photos. Just remember, you need to do 2 negatives or 2 positives before you switch to the next photo.

Can't solve this.
    I activate the switch,then provoce a negative reaction on Emmett but the photo doesn't change!
    Can you tell me EXACTLY how to solve this?
    It's like an hour I try by myself,but I can't figure it out.

• @Cavalieroscuro said: Can't solve this.
    I activate the switch,then provoce a negative reaction on Emmett but the photo doesn't change!
    Can you tell me EXACTLY how to solve this?
    It's like an hour I try by myself,but I can't figure it out.

There is a 'Slide Advancer' next to the switch that starts the machine, which is most time hidden behind the stew pot...

OKAY, i figured it out!
    I doesn't mind which emotion you got on the slide, as long as there are enough negative or positive reactions! You can kill 2 positive reactions with 3 negative reactions! WTF!
    Is this how it's supposed to work? This makes no sense at all!

• @Shemp said:
    So how do I get 2 positive reactions without affecting the next slide, which needs two negaive?!? :confused:

Don't worry about it.

• @Shemp said:

simple, use 2x times crank or valve on fish tank....

• It's not the number of reactions, it's the color of the light of Emmett's helmet that matters. It's just that the smells and record persist - after you change the slides, it'll default to yellow and then immediately go redder if the bacteria smell is present, and greener if the stew smell is present or the record is on. (The bacteria smell and record will, in fact, cancel each other out and make him start the slide at yellow.)

• User Avatar Image
    jmm

Possitive: Stew and Trixie's Song
    Negative: Fish Tank Valve and Generator Lightning

The only important color is the color that is active when you press the "Advance Slide" switch, you can play with the colors but only the last one is the one that matters.

• were is the ladder that I am supposed to use!!!!! I used the hints and it keeps saying something about a jason Ladder and I dont even Know where to get it from!!!!! Is it inside Emmet's lab or is it at that fair?

• @joey343 said: were is the ladder that I am supposed to use!!!!! I used the hints and it keeps saying something about a jason Ladder and I dont even Know where to get it from!!!!! Is it inside Emmet's lab or is it at that fair?

Jacobs Ladder is the generator, A Jacob's ladder is a special arc device with a "V"-shaped electrode arrangement

Add Comment