User Avatar Image

Well what would you know?

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 961 users

Hey turns out it is a bone game. Full credit to all those people guessing it 6 months ago .

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I can't wait, although I wonder if it's going to follow the storyline of the comic (which has the distinction of being the only comic book I've ever read) or if it will do it's own prequel/sequel/alternite story thing? Hopefully it isn't too close to the book, wouldn't want to be stuck knowing the whole story from the get-go.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I've seen the character before, just never read any of his stuff. I'm sure that Telltale will do a great job with the game. Good luck guys.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

well i dont know anythin about bone..so should be interesting

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

where is teH demoooooo?

:D :D :D :D :D

(UT2k3 /2k4 players might know what I'm talking about B-) )

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

looks great

to bad it isnt s&m2 :))

This game is based on the book Bone: Out From Boneville ® 2005 Jeff Smith, and used under license from Cartoon Books, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Bone ® and © Jeff Smith. All Rights Reserved.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

There goes my hope out the window... :(

Although this looks decent, I wish it was something I was familiar with. Oh well...

• yes hopefully we don't have to wait forever for this thing to come out. The only bad thing about knowing about a game is waiting for it to come out. Take GT4... I've been waiting forever for that game but thankfully I'll run out and buy it tomorrow. How far along in production is this game?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Looks like it might be interesting. I'd never heard of bone till I saw the news but reading the pages from volume 1 (available in the library section of boneville) and it looks like a good comic. So I'm looking forward to this.

Just need to talk my wife into letting me buy the one volume comic book. (I know it doesn't cost a lot, but I'm not allowed to spend money at the moment :()

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

... sounds of a whip cracking in the distance....

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Hmm... i liked sam and max, monkey islands , maniac mansions etc because they were over crazy.

bone does not look crazy (only judging from covert and few pages i ve seen) ... it s cute (reminds me casper), but that s not my kind of thing :(

we shall see...

Add Comment