User Avatar Image

Stuck On Final Bit of The E4

posted by BTTFfREAK on - last edited - Viewed by 219 users

Hey guys, i have just about finished the game of episode 4 but i'm stuck on the last bit of the game:mad:, where you have rescue young doc before you finish the game:mad:, ive disabled the first robe but for some reason i can't do the same with 2nd rope that is holding Young doc:mad::mad:, Please Help?


ive tring to find a walkthrough for episode 4 but some reasons its not out yet
Thanks

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BTTFfREAK said: Hey guys, i have just about finished the game of episode 4 but i'm stuck on the last bit of the game:mad:, where you have rescue young doc before you finish the game:mad:, ive disabled the first robe but for some reason i can't do the same with 2nd rope that is holding Young doc:mad::mad:, Please Help?


    ive tring to find a walkthrough for episode 4 but some reasons its not out yet
    Thanks



    Ask Emmett he has anything useful then he will drop the cleanser spray bottle.

  • @neopc007 said: Ask Emmett he has anything useful then he will drop the cleanser spray bottle.



    ive have already done that , I've used the cleanser for the first robe and ived tired using the cleanser on second rope but doesn't work.

  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

    @BTTFfREAK said: ive have already done that , I've used the cleanser for the first robe and ived tired using the cleanser on second rope but doesn't work.



    Before you use the cleanser on the second rope, you need to use the arrows to swing left and right until you can grab onto Emmett.

  • close thread finished the the episode many thanks

Add Comment