User Avatar Image

Loose ends to tie up in Episode 5

posted by Mysticales on - last edited - Viewed by 619 users

Hey all, I figured I would start a thread for Telltale to easily gander. Eppy 5 is coming, while I am sure the bulk of it is lined out. I figured now that we played Eppy 4, we should point out any possible loose ends, comments and so that they may be able to address or clarify for us somehow in Eppy 5.

For me its:
1: Einstein statues at the clock tower??
2: How does Marty telling the younger Doc who he is change things in the future? Or was this how their friendship even started to begin with!
3: Do we get to see how 2 Deloreans even happened to begin with?
4: Now that Docs inspriation changed... seems even IF they get things back on track in the timeline, things are going to be a new altered state. Doc never saw the movie, but the clocktower did still set things back on track it seems. So does this alter in a sense the Doc we knew?
5: It seems 1885 was unaltered. So Its still odd.. that if Doc never built the machine to begin with, did those adventures still happen somehow? Kinda odd how this whole timeline thing is playing out after being so altered.
6: Makes me wonder (and suspect in my mind) who the real Speakeasy arsonist is... heh.

Misc Comments:
1: No Hoverboard? Comon now! lol
2: No mention of Ednas Brother after all this time?
3: Comon Clara! Use that Time Train already and slap Doc back into his old self! (Kinda bugs me that she isnt around)
4: You know... Edna really could use some happiness after everything we saw.
5: The way in my mind to fix the timeline right now... I have this thought in my mind, to Quote WOPR. "The only winning move is: Not to play" heh. Meaning somehow either destroy at the source the whole 30s adventure or something heh. This timeline really is already altered to where things will be diff in 1986. Tho its cool. =)

Anyways if others have loopholes and ends to suggest, might be a good time while its still early. =)

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • maybe Edna will end up with a Tannen?

• @TheRaggedyWriter said: maybe Edna will end up with a Tannen?

I think she'd be better off alone with her cats. :p

• @TheRaggedyWriter said: maybe Edna will end up with a Tannen?

Or the Soup Kitchen Guy.

This is the final mention of him on this board. I promise.

• how bout the guy that Marty gets in a fight with in the Speak Easy in episode 2 for supposedly making eyes at his Eunice? He's the guy on the front steps of the school in episode 4.... the one with the mustache...

• @SchottGun said: This was one thing I was always confused about.. (not the time travel paradoxes.. that stuff is easy to understand.. ppfftthhh!!).

1) If Edna hates dogs (especially Einstein) so much, why did she make the statues of him?

2) I understand that if Edna was in fact involved with putting the statues up, that they are there in the alt. 1986 in Ep 3. But why are they in 1931 in Ep 4? Did she save the money and have them build that in the 2 months that was skipped when they went back to 1931? (Sometime between Aug. and Sept.)? That's pretty fast!

The way I see it, Einstein being stranded on the roof marks the night Kid Tannen got apprehended. Its symbolic of that event and even though Edna hates dogs, its a whole lot classier than statues of Kid Tannen stuck in a rocket car lol.

As for the funding, I believe it came from the very rich, especially by Great Depression standards, Brown family. Edna probably forced Doc to talk his father into paying for the statues if he doesn"t have access to that much money himself. And for the speed? Alot of out of work people that would jump at the chance for a job, it got done fast as a result.

• @Javi-Wan Kenobi said: I thought that the "Double Visions" title was meant to be related with Doc's duplicate...

Yeah, that's what I also thought. Well, I hope to have the question finally answered in the final episode.

• @Martin McFly said:

This is the final mention of him on this board. I promise.

thank god.

• Just, promise you folks won't blame Telltale if they don't answer certain questions. The Back to the Future franchise has a history of leaving plot holes and such dangling endlessly, it would be true BTTF style to have some unresolved paradox theories floating around.

• @Soeroah said: Just, promise you folks won't blame Telltale if they don't answer certain questions. The Back to the Future franchise has a history of leaving plot holes and such dangling endlessly, it would be true BTTF style to have some unresolved paradox theories floating around.

Well they dont have to answer every one but there are some that are mandatory; for one thing the speakeasy mystery.

• Well if it werent for the age gap I would say make her hook up with Uncle Joey later in life.
    At least her attitude would keep him out of jail. :p

Add Comment