User Avatar Image

Jp 4

posted by SeanJP on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Listen i know that there have been a whole lot of rumors about JP4 but i was reading up on it and jp legacy.org stated that Joe Johnston would start jp 4 after his movie "Captain America," and i just saw previews for it in theatres so i hope JP4 willstart production. The reason i started this form was so i could know what your thought was about JP4 and maybe your thoughts about what u want it to be about:D

173 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @SWGNATE said: personally (and all of you have heard my thoughts on this a thousand times) ingen should send a team back to nublar to investigate the malfunctions and such ( if they believe all the dinosaurs just broke out and all at once no less then they are really thick) after supposed investigation, they collect all hard drives of all the computers on site A, after finning through them, nedry's dioloauge with the dock worker is discovered and an investigation of the worker's information traces him back to biosyn industries, InGen brings this to the attention of the board of directors and to the united states supreme court (ingen is based in san diego its U.S juristdiction) after a lengthy court battle Ingen is found victorius and Biosyn is required to pay InGen a massive fee of 14 billion dollars, this is used to bail ingen out of the ever lingering chapter 11 status there company has been apart of since the san diego incident. (the next half of the film would focus on InGen's New ceo tim murphy rebuilding isla nublar with the use of a portable electric fence permimeter around the visitor center where workers begin to restore it and work their way out ward. armed mercenaries and a hunting party are dispatched to tranquilize and capture native dinosaurs out side of the visitor center safety zone. they found that the nublar dinosaurs were too breeding as was the case on isla sorna and numerous nests were destroyed and certian eggs collected. after the party was dispatched the now much larger velociraptor pack was hunted down with the use of armored safari vehicles and killed for the saftey of the workers. the animals were kept in large cages in camps out side of the saftey zone (much like in TLW) while the new fencing is put in place and old fencing repaired. after a bulk of the dinosaurs are captured with only a few stargleing species evading capture, the dinosaurs are tranquilized and nutered through the removal of the amphibian like sexual organs they had inherited. the repairs would take two to three years and ingen would have more than enough money left by their biosyn rivals to rebuild at record speeds. the park would open after an on site inspection by the U.S government. this evaluation is sucessfull but Jurassic park is now required to have a skeleton crew of wardens (instead of one) armed to the teeth to be able to take down or kill any dinosaur on the park scheduel. after all species were captured they were released into new enclosures under the watchful eye of armed guards. and jurassic park finally opens to the public. tim then hires alan grant as a paleontological advisor to judge the feasability of housing certian species and to study their habits and behavior for the national paleontological society with the help of billy brenan.

from there i would make the other episodes about new exhibits and the new found problems with running a prehistoric zoo perhaps the introduction of a new aquatic exhibit in the island's interior) or possibly the retreval of dinosaurs, documents and materials from the still destroyed Site B or even alan and billy's discoveries with newly added dinosaur species. (sarchasuchus imperator?) or (ornitholestes) ? well thats my take on it. tell me what you think.

I think that is awesome. but i think it wouldnt feel like JP yah know, i mean without the running and screaming it just doesnt feel like a JP but i do like your idea. very very creative:)

• @SeanJP said: I think that is awesome. but i think it wouldnt feel like JP yah know, i mean without the running and screaming it just doesnt feel like a JP but i do like your idea. very very creative:)

im sure if they were to implement it there would be some high intensity moments (though nothing compares to the trex chase of tlw)

• @SWGNATE said: personally (and all of you have heard my thoughts on this a thousand times) ingen should send a team back to nublar to investigate the malfunctions and such ( if they believe all the dinosaurs just broke out and all at once no less then they are really thick) after supposed investigation, they collect all hard drives of all the computers on site A, after finning through them, nedry's dioloauge with the dock worker is discovered and an investigation of the worker's information traces him back to biosyn industries, InGen brings this to the attention of the board of directors and to the united states supreme court (ingen is based in san diego its U.S juristdiction) after a lengthy court battle Ingen is found victorius and Biosyn is required to pay InGen a massive fee of 14 billion dollars, this is used to bail ingen out of the ever lingering chapter 11 status there company has been apart of since the san diego incident. (the next half of the film would focus on InGen's New ceo tim murphy rebuilding isla nublar with the use of a portable electric fence permimeter around the visitor center where workers begin to restore it and work their way out ward. armed mercenaries and a hunting party are dispatched to tranquilize and capture native dinosaurs out side of the visitor center safety zone. they found that the nublar dinosaurs were too breeding as was the case on isla sorna and numerous nests were destroyed and certian eggs collected. after the party was dispatched the now much larger velociraptor pack was hunted down with the use of armored safari vehicles and killed for the saftey of the workers. the animals were kept in large cages in camps out side of the saftey zone (much like in TLW) while the new fencing is put in place and old fencing repaired. after a bulk of the dinosaurs are captured with only a few stargleing species evading capture, the dinosaurs are tranquilized and nutered through the removal of the amphibian like sexual organs they had inherited. the repairs would take two to three years and ingen would have more than enough money left by their biosyn rivals to rebuild at record speeds. the park would open after an on site inspection by the U.S government. this evaluation is sucessfull but Jurassic park is now required to have a skeleton crew of wardens (instead of one) armed to the teeth to be able to take down or kill any dinosaur on the park scheduel. after all species were captured they were released into new enclosures under the watchful eye of armed guards. and jurassic park finally opens to the public. tim then hires alan grant as a paleontological advisor to judge the feasability of housing certian species and to study their habits and behavior for the national paleontological society with the help of billy brenan.

from there i would make the other episodes about new exhibits and the new found problems with running a prehistoric zoo perhaps the introduction of a new aquatic exhibit in the island's interior) or possibly the retreval of dinosaurs, documents and materials from the still destroyed Site B or even alan and billy's discoveries with newly added dinosaur species. (sarchasuchus imperator?) or (ornitholestes) ? well thats my take on it. tell me what you think.

I think the idea of InGen rebuilding the park again is highly unlikely after they're failed attempt at the end of TLW. I think what the 4th Jurassic Park film should have an ending to the park needs a good and respectable ending, not a whole new beginning. I think if they decide to go with a sequel it should end with Isla Sorna becoming an official national park of Costa Rica where scientists can come and study the animals. I wouldn't mind the end of JP4 finish with the bombing of Isla Sorna.

BTW, returning to Isla Nublar wouldn't work for a 4th film unless it's a prequel. It was demolished at the end of JP1 and any dinosaurs left on the island would be dead.

From what I've seen from the new video game, I wouldn't mind it being the plot behind JP4.

• @evolution_rex said: I think the idea of InGen rebuilding the park again is highly unlikely after they're failed attempt at the end of TLW. I think what the 4th Jurassic Park film should have an ending to the park needs a good and respectable ending, not a whole new beginning. I think if they decide to go with a sequel it should end with Isla Sorna becoming an official national park of Costa Rica where scientists can come and study the animals. I wouldn't mind the end of JP4 finish with the bombing of Isla Sorna.

BTW, returning to Isla Nublar wouldn't work for a 4th film unless it's a prequel. It was demolished at the end of JP1 and any dinosaurs left on the island would be dead.

From what I've seen from the new video game, I wouldn't mind it being the plot behind JP4.

Actually the first island was only demolished in the book well bombed, and i totally think they should do something with the first island, and i dont know what it is with Isla Sorna. The 2nd and 3rd movies were about that island, and i want the original cast and newbies back on Isla Nublar, Trying to save the dinosaurs, but not to rebuild another park. Also i think if Universal is wise they might make a movie based on this new game. that would be nice.

• @SeanJP said: Thank You. Same here, and i want the original cast plus some new people.

It would be awesome if Grant,Malcom and Ellie would be together in the 4th one after all those years.;)

• @TheHandyking said: It would be awesome if Grant,Malcom and Ellie would be together in the 4th one after all those years.;)

agreed

anyone else think we would make better writers for the new movie than the jp3 writers, because all of these ideas ive heard sound really boss

• @SWGNATE said: agreed

anyone else think we would make better writers for the new movie than the jp3 writers, because all of these ideas ive heard sound really boss

Definatley, and i totally want Sattler back in this movie along with Grant, Malcolm, and the kids, and Hammond:D

• As much as I would like to see a great finale of the franchise, with Spielberg and all the main characters back, unfortunately another "Jurassic Park" movie is nothing more than wishful thinking right now.
    Even if Joe Johnston wants to make it and decides to make it after his next summer movie, we still would be miles away from a fourth movie. A big adventure film like this takes a lot of years to get made, and the fact that they tried to do it right after the third came out, that doesn't make the whole thing easier. Even another "Indiana Jones" movie is being planned for about three years now, and still we've heard nothing concrete about that yet.

So we shouldn't set our hopes too high, but nevertheless two big events are coming closer for all JP fans - the game and the blu-ray release (hopefully that will be this year too).:)

• @SpielbergFan said:
    Even if Joe Johnston wants to make it and decides to make it after his next summer movie, we still would be miles away from a fourth movie.

I hope Spielberg won´t allow Johnston to come back for a fourth movie. He ruined the third movie so much, that Spielberg shouldn´t even consider to choose him as the director for the fourth installment. The master himself should take care of his great franchise. And not such a dumb director like Johnston. :mad:

• @TheHandyking said: I hope Spielberg won´t allow Johnston to come back for a fourth movie. He ruined the third movie so much, that Spielberg shouldn´t even consider to choose him as the director for the fourth installment. The master himself should take care of his great franchise. And not such a dumb director like Johnston. :mad:

There was an interview with Spielberg in 2006:

[18.07.2006] Awalt: [...] Online, there’s been talk about Breck Eisner on ‘Jurassic Park IV.’
    Spielberg: That’s not true. Joe Johnston is standing by.
    Awalt: First dibs on it?
    Spielberg: First dibs on it, and Joe is my go-to ‘Jurassic’ guy now.
    Awalt: There’s been talk about Joe Johnston that says he took the negative flack about ‘Jurassic Park III,’ and said in public that any faults with the film are his faults. There was talk that you didn’t care for the film, but it was profitable, and I’ve never heard you badmouth it in public, and I doubt you would, but...
    Spielberg: Oh no, I don’t feel that way at all! I think the film is witty and clever, and I think Joe did an amazing job putting together those battles. And I think those battles Joe put together... I was jealous of the spinosaurus attack on the airplane! That scene where the spinosaurus attacks the airplane and the passengers inside the airplane was every bit as good as I thought the main road attack in ‘Jurassic Park’ was. So I’m a huge fan of Joe’s, and he’s the right guy to do the fourth one. [...]

http://www.moviefans.de/jurassicpark/archiv.html

Add Comment