User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 23.1K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Falanca said: Better than getting "Mr. Potatohead" everytime by your presumedly sincerest of friends.

I guess I wouldn't know about that. I had a fairly low tolerance for people back then.

Getting this thread somewhat quasi back on topic, all this talk of glasses has prompted me to take a picture of myself wearing my ancient glasses. Try not to trip as you run away in abject terror.

[ATTACH]2559[/ATTACH]

And yes. That is a skull in the background. Also yes. It is indeed wearing a hat.

• I wouldn't actually mind using those glasses, although I guess they would look unusual on my absurd shape of face anyway. But well, they suit you well!

Speaking of glasseslessness;

999.jpg

Man I should get some photos taken OUTSIDE for a change.

• @Falanca said: I wouldn't actually mind using those glasses, although I guess they would look unusual on my absurd shape of face anyway. But well, they suit you well!

Nice of you to say, but these are my new(er) and improved ones. Even though their pretty old. My original ones took up like half my face. Even my best friend made fun of me when we were looking back through old pictures since I look like an owl.

Everyone knows that outside is for losers. TRUFAX.

• @Alcoremortis said: I guess I wouldn't know about that. I had a fairly low tolerance for people back then.

Getting this thread somewhat quasi back on topic, all this talk of glasses has prompted me to take a picture of myself wearing my ancient glasses. Try not to trip as you run away in abject terror.

[ATTACH]2559[/ATTACH]

And yes. That is a skull in the background. Also yes. It is indeed wearing a hat.

You nearly look just the freakin frickin frak like Chris but with a blonde wig on....Chris.

• @Falanca said: I wouldn't actually mind using those glasses, although I guess they would look unusual on my absurd shape of face anyway. But well, they suit you well!

999.jpg

Dunno if anyone has ever said this but you would look amazing as a pirate.

• @Secret Fawful said: You nearly look just the freakin frickin frak like Chris but with a blonde wig on....Chris.

We already established that everyone on this forum is Chris back when Dashing came back, so is it really a surprise?

Also, I think it all has to do with the smirk.

• @doodinthemood said: Dunno if anyone has ever said this but you would look amazing as a pirate.

I've got rockstar, guitarist, bum, chewbacca and pirate so far. Aside from bum, I have no relation to any of them whatsoever. I'm a ninja guy. Thanks anyway.

• @Falanca: I was called monstie, dorkarella, and dorkasaurus in highschool. XD It didn't help that I was a quiet, weird little comic book/gamer nerd back then either (I'd admit I still kinda am one now though). And your head doesn't look absurd either.

@Alcoremortis: I'd love to trade my horrible thick rectangle ones for those. I haven't had luck finding a good pair of round glasses in forever. Which for me is sad, because round glasses have been my favorite shape on me. Sans the tape of course.

• @Falanca said:

999.jpg

Speaking of look-a-likes, oh hai Silverwolfpet.

• @All-thumbs said: @Falanca: I was called monstie, dorkarella, and dorkasaurus in highschool. XD It didn't help that I was a quiet, weird little comic book/gamer nerd back then either (I'd admit I still kinda am one now though). And your head doesn't look absurd either.

I had those too but those were aimed at my behavior rather than looks, so I left them out. I got square, monster, abnormal, alien and a bunch of other "you're different and strange" themed ones. Even these days in fact, a girl approached me and said "don't be that strange". My response was "lolgtfo", which I assume she didn't understand because of the difference of language.

Well thanks! Pretty much the best response I've heard this year.

@All-thumbs said: Speaking of look-a-likes, oh hai Silverwolfpet.

That could be worse, too. I'm in a treat today.

Add Comment