User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 164.4K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Alcoremortis said: Jake, why did my post count just drop again? By another thousand?

Not sure why post counts would drop by thousands. I'll look. I merged Drunken Ramblings which bumped both threads back to General for a second. Don't know why. I moved it back in here immediately, though.

• @Jake said: Not sure why post counts would drop by thousands. I'll look.

I think it might be because I posted in this thread during the few seconds that it was in General chat a few moments ago.

• Mine dropped by 200-300ish there

• @Jake said: You're at threats already? Really? The thread is moved, but its the same thread.

Aw, Jake man! I've said it before and I'll say it again; you shouldn't take what I say so seriously.

Actually, do.

Nah, don't.

Just maybe.

But not in this case.

P.S. My post count has dropped by at least 100! You can take that seriously ...maybe.

• @Davies said: Aw, Jake man! I've said it before and I'll say it again; you shouldn't take what I say so seriously.

Actually, do.

Nah, don't.

Just maybe.

But not in this case.

It's generally easier to not take words seriously when they do not then immediately translate into dumb actions within the course of ten minutes.

• I looked and it appears that everyone's post count has just decreased again by roughly the equivalent number of posts that they had in here. Maybe the move to and from General Chat was what did it.

• Mine dropped too, I think. I'm not sure. Don't count this as an actual claim.

Also yeah JedExodus! It's called WiiSX and you need to do a lot of other stuff before you can get it going. Even then it only works with about 80% of PS1 games, and all at lower quality than on a PS1, but it's a very neat thing to have. I've lined up ape escape, GTA2 and tony hawks 2 just now...

• If we have another drop like this, I'm gonna be in negative posts. Actually, that sounds sorta cool. LET'S DO IT!!!

• I'm aware of the post coutns going bananas. vBulletin moved the thread back and forth and decided on its own to decrease post counts again, needlessly. Good work on its part. Workin on it guys!

• @Rather Dashing said: It's generally easier to not take words seriously when they do not then immediately translate into dumb actions within the course of ten minutes.

Ohhhhh, get Mr. Judgemental over here. Acting all judgemental and all that.

borat2_narrowweb__300x463,0.jpgI like Dashing, he King of the Castle but he not like me. I sad.

This discussion has been closed.