User Avatar Image

Why didn´t Telltale Games consider to release JP:TG on Wii?

posted by TheHandyking on - last edited - Viewed by 274 users

It was very depressing for me, when i found out that Telltale didn´t consider to release JP: The Game on Wii. :(

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Because the console is rubbish.

(Yes, i have it myself)

• @thiz said: Because the console is rubbish.

(Yes, i have it myself)

You are one of few who tink that

• Just play in on PC, Jesus Christ.

• @Cozur said: Just play in on PC, Jesus Christ.

i want to play it on the pc as well, but it would be cool if i could play it on the wii. God damnit

• @TheHandyking said: You are one of few who tink that

true but many others think that it is rubbish

• @TheHandyking said: You are one of few who tink that

Its a little more than a few...

@TheHandyking said: You can´t say a console sucks if you haven´t any argument about it. The Wii has been sold over 86 Million times. (PS3 50 Million, Xbox360 52 Million)

Besides Wii has one of the best franchises: Super Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong........

And what has Xbox and Playstation. Almost every game on their platform is a ego shooter.

So you might get used to it that the wii doesnt suck

Who cares if it sold better than Xbox or PS3? People wanted a motion sensing game system but didn't realise that there wouldnt be any good games for it. Its like the Xbox 360's Kinect. The Kinect sold more than any other electronics item but it only had a few different Kinect based games.

My point is that, you guys are saying that Wii has some of the best franchises, but look at what the Xbox and the PS3 have, they have all of the most popular game franchises like Call of Duty, which Wii tried to get, but I havnt met anyone who enjoyed (or even bought) Call of Duty or any other popular franchises along those lines on the Wii. The franchises that you guys brought up aren't the "best franchises" either, they are just the only okay games on the Wii because most of them were also made by Nintendo along with the Wii.

In the year 2011, the Xbox or PS3 controller works better for games that the Wii or Kinect, and it will remain that way until they come up with a way better way for handling these kind of games so that the Wii can appeal to more types of fans. I personally have a Wii but it sits there unplugged with a stack of boring Wii games. The only one I have been trying to convince myself to try is Telltale's Sam and Max game for the Wii. Hopefully the Wii 2 will be better :rolleyes:

• @RexMaster said: Oh really? Like what? Those sports games dont count and any other kind of game (except the Indiana Jones game which was great) sucks with the Wii controls....

Try first party games.
    Mario Galaxy and Zelda are great games with motion controls.

• @Gman5852 said: Try first party games.
    Mario Galaxy and Zelda are great games with motion controls.

Which are only "good" because they are made by the same people as the Wii is(Nintendo). Not many other games for Wii are good, where on the Xbox and PS3, most of the games made by people who arent the creators of the Xbox or PS3 (Microsoft and Sony), are still good on these products.

• Ok when the wii was first released i tht it was going to be amazing. turned out to be a waste of money and a huge dissapointment. The mario games and zelda games are cool but they get repetitve. The only time i play mario is on my SNES. Any other game for wii besides Mario and Zelda are an absolute waste of time and money to play. Xbox and PS3 have the best graphics, Best gameplay, and best games.

on the other hand, u dont really need JP for the Wii not only will it looks terrible but it'll feel weird to play just get it for pc Xbox or PS3 u dont need to play the wii

• @Peacemaker613 said: Ok when the wii was first released i tht it was going to be amazing. turned out to be a waste of money and a huge dissapointment. The mario games and zelda games are cool but they get repetitve. The only time i play mario is on my SNES. Any other game for wii besides Mario and Zelda are an absolute waste of time and money to play. Xbox and PS3 have the best graphics, Best gameplay, and best games.

on the other hand, u dont really need JP for the Wii not only will it looks terrible but it'll feel weird to play just get it for pc Xbox or PS3 u dont need to play the wii

Thank you for putting it so perfectly. The Wii is what made me stop liking most games that I loved to play on my GameBoy and turn back to "getting fresh air" :mad:

I love Mario games but having 50 Mario-based games produced by Nintendo in the first three months of the Wii's release because nothing else worked well with thier controller really makes me dissapointed every time I see my old GameBoy Advance with the "Super Mario Brothers Island 2" (or something) still inside. This streak of the same idea being slightly skewed in each new game that comes out a week later really does get repetative, as you once so eloquently put it! ;) I think I am going to wait for Nintendo to come out with the first at-home virtual reality games before I make a purchase from them again... :rolleyes:

Add Comment