User Avatar Image

Well what would you know?

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Hey turns out it is a bone game. Full credit to all those people guessing it 6 months ago .

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ah I see that mouse over thing doesn't work for me probably cause I've got pretty much everything disabled on my browser for security reasons

• I don't know if that mouse over thing is in the third comic too but even without it I still like this one

• hahahaha! the third comic... That's more like it. :D
    That's great stuff. It's probably funnier because of the previous ones that were "deep thought"-ish, and now showing Dank's caveman side.

Yeah, this has great potential for an adventure game.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]The 3rd Dank comic is now up, and you'll all be pleased to learn has all-new panels (and no rollover feature).

;)[/quote]

Actually, the panel does rollover...

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]well the comic wasn't even remotely funny. not only was it not funny it made no apparent sense and then to reuse the first one again and change around the text was lame.[/quote]

They might have been taking the mick out of movies given the special edition treatment (like SW:ESB where the scences are the same but some characters now say different things ...)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]I sure hope dank isn't in a game. that comic pisses me off[/quote]

*lol* Hey give it time I'm sure it will find its feet. They've nearly cancelled good shows because of viewer reaction like that!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]... sounds of a whip cracking in the distance....[/quote]

Nah, more a punishment thing for quitting my job to get a new career without having a new job to goto first.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]too bad it wasn't dott2[/quote] I personally was hoping that the teaser shadow was Max, but without the ears to add to the mystery.
    [quote]And personally I love the idea of a 'fresh' adventure game, rather than rehashing pre-used characters from older games.[/quote]BITE YOUR TONGUE! I want Sam and Max 2! Not to diminish Bone, but I have to confess that I'm actually quite disappointed that Tell Tale isn't doing Sam and Max 2. Everything seemed to come to that ... legal issues ... can't tell us (since LucasArts owns the rights until May) ... a vague shadow that could have been mistaken for Max minus the ears ... the fact that many who worked on the original formed TTG ...

*sigh* Crushed like someone who was stood up on his first date.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

i think it would been bad for me to get my hopes up for Sam and Max. Now I'm not the least bit disappointed.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

They announced a long time ago that it wasn't Sam and Max. It was pretty obvious that they weren't going to be able get one of Lucas Arts licenses. Has that ever happened before, where a game company sells some of it's IP to another company? I can't even think of a precedent. Lets just be happy were getting anything, and that what we're getting is fresh and new and not yet another sequel.

Add Comment