posted by coolsome on - last edited - Viewed by 493 users

burger-king-chicken.jpg

He tastes great!

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Mr. Fox said: Nice one!

Really... nice...

Juicy... succulent.... chicken...

Mr. Clayton's Farm huh?
    Maybe I should pay a visit. Give my appreciation in private, if you know what I mean. ;D

The Orange Cad?! I knew you had to be close by, I could smell your stench on the farm. It kind of smelt like old tuna heads and banana peels. Hold on, I know! The rusty bin, right? You've disguised yourself as Mr. Claytons rusty bin!

EDIT: I checked, it's definitely just a bin.

Mr. Clayton owns a rather large gun and quite the dislike for your kind, so I suggest you stay far away, you black-socked monster you.

• @Cockerel said: The Orange Cad?! I knew you had to be close by, I could smell your stench on the farm. It kind of smelt like old tuna heads and banana peels. Hold on, I know! The rusty bin, right? You've disguised yourself as Mr. Claytons rusty bin!

EDIT: I checked, it's just a bin.

Mr. Clayton owns a rather large gun and quite the dislike for your kind, so I suggest you stay far away, you black-socked monster you.

Ooooooh! A gun! I'm soooooo scared! XD
    I bet I could do 2 laps of the farm before that lazy old bastard could get out of bed.

Nethertheless, I'm a patient guy.
    Its all a matter of time... >;D

• قوقولی قوقو!

• @Giant Tope said: goddammit you people

cW11n.jpg

Huh! What do you mean...you people?

Way to go Hitler!

• @Mr. Fox said: Now that is one bird I DON'T WANNA EAT! XD

:D

I wouldn't either. But she constructed an amazing theater in my city so I got to giver her props :)

I say, I rather believe you forgot to mention that devious fox fellow, but I am very much nested in the knowledge that you didn't condemn my flock of feathered friends. A great many thanks for your most loyal of support.

• @Cockerel said: I rather believe you forgot to mention that devious fox fellow, but I am very much nested in the knowledge that you did't condemn my flock of feathered ones.

Don't flatter yourself. Dumbo.... :/

EDIT: actually thats not fair on that little elephant.
    At least that guy could fly! XD

• I bet a burning down hen house smells absolutely delicious. That's all I have to add at this moment.

This discussion has been closed.