User Avatar Image

Michael J. Fox in Episode 5 - discussion

posted by Ichijo on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users

There are so many possibilities as to what the announcement could be is it BTTF on X-Box?, Another BTTF Game?, A BTTF CGI Movie???? A OUTATIME License Plate to everyone who Bought the game before episode 1 was free??? ok the last one was a bit goofy but give your thoughts do you agree with any of my possibilities or do you have a idea to what Tell Tale has up their sleeve come and share your thoughts:)

444 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I thought at first that the announcements might be BTTF related, but I can't see why. There's no way they'd announce Season 2 just yet, especially since it sounds to me like it's wrapped up nicely, if AJ's interview was any indication. As for MJ Fox making an appearance, I could see him being his older self or something, but not really for a full episode. If anything, the announcement will be in regards to any new franchises or what-have-you that will be appearing at E3. I don't think we'll get anything new from TellTale regarding BTTF other than Episode 5.

• I like the guy that is doing marty now

• As sad as it makes me feel, the fact is, Michael J Fox is probably in no real good condition to voice Marty McFly for entire episodes.

• A massive refund on all ps3 owners that waited so long and finally going to release a new season exclusively for the 360 then there will be 3ds release...

I lost all hope on this game....

• @Otaku of the future said: A massive refund on all ps3 owners that waited so long and finally going to release a new season exclusively for the 360 then there will be 3ds release...

I lost all hope on this game....

Why should TellTale give PS3 owners a refund? TellTale had nothing to do with the PSN outage. If anybody owes anyone anything in regards to that, it's Sony.

• Amazing definitely true conspiracy theory: Telltale Games hacked the PSN in order to prevent Otaku of the future from getting the game.

• Just to clarify, the announcements are Back to the Future related.

• In that case....

Extra time to either fit in the schedules for or recording extra lines for a major celebrity voice seems relatively likely. Other things I can think of include more content than usual for an episode. It seems that, through the "Why June?" question, they're implying that the delay has something to do with the major announcements regarding the game.

That's my speculation, anyway.

• @Alan Johnson said: Just to clarify, the announcements are Back to the Future related.

Ah. Then I can think of only two possibilities for the episode having to wait until June.

1. You're going to release BttF on the 360, but Microsoft said the PC/Mac version of the finale would have to wait until all the episodes are on the 360 too, just like how Jurassic Park got delayed.

2. You had to do some extra voice work for some reason or other. ;)

• From the way they are talking about special announcements, they are probably going to blow us away with a surprise BTTF guest show appearance like they did with episode 3.

Could it be the vice principal, Mr. Strickland?
    How about Dave or Linda McFly?
    Or...could it be a special ending song from Huey Lewis?

Add Comment