User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 184K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What!!! Why was this thread moved to the game section!! I wanted to get a high amount of posts in this thread and now I can't! I'm telling my brother about this! It's not fair that my parents spend so much money on this and I can't even get more posts!!

• The name Saucerfoot... Capital letters... It cannot be. This can not be the real saucerfoot!

• @Saucerfoot5 said: What!!! Why was this thread moved to the game section!! I wanted to get a high amount of posts in this thread and now I can't! I'm telling my brother about this! It's not fair that my parents spend so much money on this and I can't even get more posts!!

Does Telltale even know how much 80 points are!

• @Saucerfoot5 said: What!!! Why was this thread moved to the game section!! I wanted to get a high amount of posts in this thread and now I can't! I'm telling my brother about this! It's not fair that my parents spend so much money on this and I can't even get more posts!!

Next time dont get banned over and over and over and over again, by being mad at telltale for not responding 5 minutes after posting on a Saturday when they have their days off.

• Not fair!! I want my back to the future game and instead all I get is my thread locked!! My parents Payed money for this! I want my episOde now!!

• Kid, if you don't shut the hell up right now and get your ass out of here, you're not going to have any parents. I'll make sure of that.

• It's pretty obvious this isn't the Saucerfoot we know and love, but a different troll.

• @Saucerfoot5 said: Not fair!! I want my back to the future game and instead all I get is my thread locked!! My parents Payed money for this! I want my episOde now!!

Do do this every time you pre order somthing?

I don't buy it. Also, you're probably giving Icedhope a heart attack right now.

Unless you are Icedhope...

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuun!

• I always spend $81 to avoid this happening.

This discussion has been closed.