User Avatar Image

Been nice knowing you all END OF THE WORLD THIS SATURDAY!

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 431 users

The way a question is presented changes the idea expressed behind it, obviously the tone, intent, value, purpose of the question. But, I did mean this as a some what joke. But, let me be honest and say that these predictions do make me a little nervous.

I dont have a source but "they" (yes, implying, I don't know who they is) say that the end of the world date has been moved back to this coming Saturday.

The 21st.

77 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The Biblical evidence is too overwhelming and specific to be wrong.

I hate this sentence. I wish I could hate it to death. The bible specifically says you can't predict it. The bible specifically said that not even Jesus knows, only god does.

I'm not christian and I know this!

• NO.

I refuse to think of the children.

• @Remolay said: I hate this sentence. I wish I could hate it to death. The bible specifically says you can't predict it. The bible specifically said that not even Jesus knows, only god does.

I'm not christian and I know this!

So in other words, even the bible is against his claim, and this is a Christian claim, lolz. Maybe its him that needs to check up on the Bible(which ironicaly is the most shoplifted book in the world)
    Also, I wonder if I were to go to church on Sunday, what would the pasture say, he always was a bit of a comedian.

• haha oh this thread

@Gman5852 said: So in other words, even the bible is against his claim, and this is a Christian claim, lolz. Maybe its him that needs to check up on the Bible(which ironicaly is the most shoplifted book in the world)
    Also, I wonder if I were to go to church on Sunday, what would the pasture say, he always was a bit of a comedian.

Probably that he'd wish that the rancher would keep the cows off him.

I'd like to note that you can take anything from the bible and make it support your claim.

• @Giant Tope said: haha oh this thread

Probably that he'd wish that the rancher would keep the cows off him.

I'd like to note that you can take anything from the bible and make it support your claim.

Stupid spelling skills.

• It will not be May 21st.

Matthew 24:36-44

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."The fact that someone says they know it will be on May 21st, that means that it will not.

• @Chyron8472 said: It will not be May 21st.

The fact that someone says they know it will be on May 21st, that means that it will not.

That is what makes it funny, has that person even shown his explaination for that.

• @Chyron8472 said: It will not be May 21st.

The fact that someone says they know it will be on May 21st, that means that it will not.

I think I suddenly see what this is all about. This brave, brave man. He's actually SAVING the world, don't you see? He predicts the end of the world continuously in order that it will not end SIMPLY BECAUSE HE PREDICTED IT WOULD.

He is now my personal hero. And I don't even know who he is.

• Yeah, this thread should've been closed a LONG time ago. If the world does end on Saturday, then my bad.

This discussion has been closed.