User Avatar Image

We want TOMI on XBL !!!!!

posted by Fliter on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users

I am maybe the only one on earth that is waiting for TOMI on XBL since the original release...

Why?!?! Because I have enjoyed so much playng S&M on the sofa with the joypad that I i just consider this as the only way to play TOMI...

Now TOMI has been released on PSN...

I WANT TOMI x MY XBOX360!!!

I am the only one here?!?!

What is that? It is an exclusive agreement with Sony?

It is incredible... xbox360 has only taken old & already (long time) released TellTale games...
PS3 get S&M3 and now TOMI....

Bad move Telltale...

115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't know if It is important or not, but to publish a game at the Xbox Live Arcade Marketplace, the game need to be translated to some languages (Microsoft rule): spanish, french, dutch and more... And We all know Telltale are lazy boys translating their games...

I am a PC boy and I don't want the Xbox version but I vote for it because that means that the game will be translated to spanish and my brother could play it. He cries all the nights because He can't play the game (He doesn't speak english).

• I've actually got a couple thoughts on this, other than languages... (Though, IMO, they *could* just leave the voice acting in english and just change the subtitles for the other versions if they wanted to go on the cheap.)

What a lot of people are forgetting about Xbox Live is that there are two huge changes coming this fall.

First off is the obvious: Kinect

Second is the not-so-obvious... Windows Mobile 7, Microsoft's new PDA OS that will sync with Xbox Live. Games made for arcade will be interchangeable with Windows Mobile 7 and vice versa.

Both have a heck of a lot of potential when considering a "point and click" game, but both also may require a lot of retooling.

TTG has already said multiple times they do want to bring the game over. They've also put a chunk of games on Xbox Live already. I figure it's just a matter of time. But the above may suggest it is also a matter of timing.

• I'm sure its coming eventually. I'd still love to see Season 1 and 2 of Sam and Max on the PS3.

• @MusicallyInspired said: The reason Portal 2 will be better on the PS3 is because it will be integrated with Steam (SteamCloud, community interaction, connected to your Steam account, etc). The XBox won't be connected to Steam. Personally, I'm rather excited for it.

WOOT!!! :( I love steam....
    meh i can still be on twitter.....

im in ur thread acting normal

• I think it should have been released on the 360 as well, and as I have said elsewhere it probably will. Us Xbox users will just have to wait a bit longer, just as PS3 users had to wait a while for the GTAIV episodic packs...

• @Eff One said: I think it should have been released on the 360 as well, and as I have said elsewhere it probably will. Us Xbox users will just have to wait a bit longer, just as PS3 users had to wait a while for the GTAIV episodic packs...

You know what? You're okay, kid.

• @SHODANFreeman said: You know what? You're okay, kid.

Cheers, dude. :D

• I do find the whole situation odd. Sam and Max S1+2 on XBLA, Sam and Max S3 on PSN? The 2 Monkey Island games on XBLA AND PSN, but no TOMI for 360, even though its on PS3 AND Wii? It's like everyone's missing out a little bit, even the PS3 owners for not having the first two seasons of Sam and Max. Surely the demand is pretty high, so they should expand to bring all these games to all platforms before its too late...

• I really want Tales of Monkey Island on the Xbox 360 now. I emailed the info email address of TellTale Games to see if there has been any development on it. Now I am just awaiting a response. I will post the response here if and when it gets to me.

• @LilPanik said: I really want Tales of Monkey Island on the Xbox 360 now. I emailed the info email address of TellTale Games to see if there has been any development on it. Now I am just awaiting a response. I will post the response here if and when it gets to me.

Telltale did say they created a deal with Microsoft. Many people say that Tales would most likely be in that deal considering how popular it is.

Add Comment