User Avatar Image

Dino Crisis reboot

posted by samusaran253 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

Capcom is asking people what they want more, a new Dino Crisis game or some other random game franchise I've never heard of. Dino Crisis is currently dominating the poll by about 400 votes, please show your support and vote in the poll, it's on the main page: http://www.capcom-europe.com/

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @waroftheworlds01 said: Not sure about that but they are selling the original on the PSN. I was hoping for part 2 as well seeing how all the original RE's made it to the PSN but no luck so far.

I don't have a PS3, nor any current intention of getting one so PSN is out of the question for me. This new store on Android has me intrigued though. There's an unofficial one out now but I think Sony is planning to release one in the coming months. I'll have to look into it.

• Good news everyone!

Sorry for the double post but I thought this news needed a bump. It may reignite some discussion here :)

(For those who can't be bothered clicking the link DC2 is coming to PSN)

• ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you! I haven't been on the PSN in a while so this news would have gone unnoticed for me! Thanks a bunch!!! I can't wait to play it. I haven't played DC2 in so long and it's the best one!

• Sweet! I accidentally scratched my copy of the second one to unplayability when i was younger, might revisit Edward city (Wasnt that the name?) to slay some dinos.

• Remake of Dino Crisis would be awesome :D I can't stand playing psone game nowadays so the once classics are now far too retro. Would like a break from the RE franchise too

• @Tanshaydar said: Anyone played Dino Crisis 3?
    They better stop screwing up the franchises they created.

Anyone played Dino Crisis 2? Completely ruined it by turning it into a third-person shooter game and removed the survival horror aspects.

• I think that a dino crisis reboot would be a good a thing. That being said I think we can all agree that if this does happen it needs to be done in a similar style of Resident Evil 4 and 5, but give it a true feeling of suspence and horror, as opposed to having a little jump scare here and there. (something that I feel has been lost in the resident evil series.) I'd also like if they had some encounters with herbivorous dinosaurs. (as even herbivorous dinosaurs can be dangerous as well, which would shows how truly dangerous the land is.)

• While I am fully supportive of the idea of a new Dino Crisis, I cannot in good conscience vote for it on a poll that has both Breath of Fire and Power Stone. ;)

• @Scnew said: While I am fully supportive of the idea of a new Dino Crisis, I cannot in good conscience vote for it on a poll that has both Breath of Fire and Power Stone. ;)

lol I can understand that. I'm a bit of a Breath of Fire fan myself. My favorite was Breath of Fire 3.

However, I can't help but think how awesome a Dino Crisis would be if it had the game play of Dead Space 2 or Resident Evil 4 and 5. It would be very awesome indeed.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

My only Breath of Fire was number 3! But as I've played the original Dino Crisis as well, and the first stuck far better, I'd vote BOF anytime. Yes, even if it was rather lame.

Add Comment