User Avatar Image

Deathspank Discussion

posted by Fealiks on - last edited - Viewed by 972 users

Deathspank is scheduled to release any moment now. When it finally does, discuss!

112 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • May as well just give in to the Steam tyrants and play some DeathSpank.

• I liked the ending.

Now i have some questions:
    Is there any use for the TNT crates? I never used them and i was wondering if i missed a quest or something. Also, i got 1 spare blasting cap. I though that maybe if used in another cave you could find finally some bacon.
    Anyone knows something?

• @Ignatius said: I liked the ending.

Now i have some questions:
    Is there any use for the TNT crates? I never used them and i was wondering if i missed a quest or something. Also, i got 1 spare blasting cap. I though that maybe if used in another cave you could find finally some bacon.
    Anyone knows something?

You can put it anywhere, and then shoot it to blow up foes.

• Who here has jackpot-city-review

the new PSN downloadble game Deathspank?
    I hear Ron Gilbert played a huge part in helping to design it and there are some really funny moments - I keep thinking of Captain Qwark when I hear Deathspank gaming-club-review

Definitely worth getting though

• dgekson879 is blatently Ron Gilbert...

But just in case he isn't, welcome to the forums! We were indeed interested in deathspank, there's a big old discussion thread about it here. I thought it was OK. Worth getting but not spectacular. The game I would recommend that isn't telltale but everyone on the telltale forums likes is Psychonauts.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

I love how Kotaku calls it a sequel when both endings to Thongs of Virtue make it pretty clear that The Baconing has to be a prequel for the story to make any kind of sense.

• I need to get back to playing Deathspank. Haven't been on it since I accidentally deleted my saved game.

Add Comment