476 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • OMG, I havnt been on here in a while but im glad i checked in again, pls let LucasArts be the one releasing the 25 games with GOG.

• considering the success of Tales of Monkey Island, I can't see why there wouldn't be a 2nd season. Though it seems that Telltale have a busy schedule, so we may have to be patient.
    I am predicting that in 2012, we will see a 2nd season and 2013 we will see Sam and Max Season 4. I would love to be proved right.

• Okay!

The Dear LucasArts project is ON! I'm getting every single post you guys wrote, right now!
    I should have the file in a couple of hours. :)

I strongly believe we've waited long enough past the original date. Don't you agree?

Ok!

*gathering posts*

EDIT: Aaaand here it is!

http://www.2shared.com/document/2H5AlHJs/Dear_Paul_Meegan.html

We have 32 letters so far. Do you think we can gather more?
    Thoughts?

P.S. I also posted a thread on the adventure gamers forum. It's a good start so far! C'mon people, join in! :D Just a short paragraph!

• Was it ever mentioned who got the deal with GOG?

• What if we did a I Wonder What Happens in Tales of Monkey Island 2? Maybe that could also excite people at LucasArts and TellTale...

Just a thought.

• Lucas needs to let TTG do another series! Look at all the creativity that come from the community when we found out a new game was being made. The happiness it brought to people that thought it was over and dead only to see it rise again like a phoenix. They gotta let us see what comes of the revelations in Tales!

• I want to see where they are planning on going with the connection between the Voodoo lady and Morgan... I also want to see them have LeChuck be evil the entire game.. and I would like then to have the challenge of bringing us a "New" version of LeChuck... I vote hulking monster LeChuck.

• I would like a new Monkey Island game, well LucasArts are the only ones who can do a "fifth" game. TOMI isn't officially classed as MI 5 as both LA and TellTale have both said this. I think LucasArts have already stated they don't want to do an SE for COMI and EFMI, rumours are they're doing a SE for Maniac Mansion to coincide with the games 25th anniversary next year and the 25th anniversary of the SCUMM engine.

COMI and EFMI will most likely get re-released on GOG.com since LucasArts are one of the three rumoured companies that GOG have been speaking with to get titles re-released on their site either this summer or in the fall.

• @Threepwood4Life said: I would like a new Monkey Island game, well LucasArts are the only ones who can do a "fifth" game. TOMI isn't officially classed as MI 5 as both LA and TellTale have both said this

Not quite true.

• Glad to see this project in action again! :D
    We already got a good stack of letters, but I hope there's more to come.
    And I hope we don't need to drag this out for too long either. I wanna see this happen!

Add Comment