User Avatar Image

Sonic Fan Film

posted by pepsiboy3 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

just click here
and my comment "BEST 3D MODEL EVER!'

44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Guys quit picking on the kid. Every time I've seen a post by Pepsi boy there are at least five people calling him a troll knock it off.

• @Icedhope said: Guys quit picking on the kid. Every time I've seen a post by Pepsi boy there are at least five people calling him a troll knock it off.

thank you :)

• Im still interested on the equipment they are using. That cannot be cheap to use for a fanfilm.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

why are all the sonics red

• I know I am opening a can of worms here but... Mario > Sonic

• I've just checked their site. Dude... this is not a Fanfilm. They even got the original voice actor!

It's like I would say: "Hey, I'm making a Monkey Island fangame. I've hired Dom and the rest of the cast for voice acting, oh and LucasArts and Telltale said <>".

Too bad their presentation is poor. That gives it a whole "scent" of amateurs, but I strongly believe they are not messing around. It looks like a huge project.

To be honest, I'm a bit jealous. :p

• @Silverwolfpet said: I've just checked their site. Dude... this is not a Fanfilm. They even got the original voice actor!

It's like I would say: "Hey, I'm making a Monkey Island fangame. I've hired Dom and the rest of the cast for voice acting, oh and LucasArts and Telltale said <>".

Too bad their presentation is poor. That gives it a whole "scent" of amateurs, but I strongly believe they are not messing around. It looks like a huge project.

To be honest, I'm a bit jealous. :p

That explains the expensive equipment. And by official voice actor, do you mean the new one from Sonic Colors and Free Riders. Or the older one from Unleashed and Brawl.

• I'm not a Sonic fan. I don't know. They just mentioned:

As of early October, we have officially signed Jaleel White to voice to do the voice of the titular character, "Sonic the Hedgehog". Jaleel White first entered the public eye as Steve Urkel in the TV sitcom. "Family Matters" and since then, he has been in various feature films and has also entered voice acting. One of his most popular voice acting roles was as Sonic the Hedgehog in various cartoon adaptations. He is widely known by fans as THE voice of Sonic; as we do.

• Jaleel White was the voice actor from the animated series way back in the early to mid 90's back when I was a kid.

Also Urkel from family matters.

• @Icedhope said: Jaleel White was the voice actor from the animated series way back in the early to mid 90's back when I was a kid.

Also Urkel from family matters.

Did I do that?

This discussion has been closed.