User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 165.2K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

@StrongBrush1 said: Problem?

i just got 5 US dollars and now i got $13, and i am thinking of getting hector, should i get it, or save and get something else

• @Icedhope said: You know today has been 5 months since my dad passed. A lot has changed and a lot will change.

I just hope I make him proud one day.

I'm sad to hear that. How are you holding up anyway? We're all here to support you. At the very least you can laugh at our antics. :p

• This Joystiq weekend editor application is taking longer to write than I thought it would.

• @Friar said: I'm sad to hear that. How are you holding up anyway? We're all here to support you. At the very least you can laugh at our antics. :p

Oh beleive me I do...this forum has the ability to brighten up anyones mood and make them either facepalm or fall out of their chair with laughter.

@Friar said: This Joystiq weekend editor application is taking longer to write than I thought it would.

Glad to see you applied for it. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

• @Icedhope said: You know today has been 5 months since my dad passed. A lot has changed and a lot will change.

I just hope I make him proud one day.

As long as this doesn't start happening to you I think you'll do just fine.
    CD7gA.gif

• ...just when people might have a favourable opinion of me, I have to bring this up...

I liked Last Action Hero. It was a brilliant parody. If you take it seriously, yes, you will hate it. It was supposed to be cliché. All the commonly used action scenes are there...they are exaggerated and insane. Its problem was it's subtility...it was only liked by little kids who didn't care and action movie nerds.
    Yeah the "wrap-around" was weak, but since it's individual action and comedy scenes were unique(in being parodied at the time), it will have a special place in my heart.

• @Johro said: ...just when people might have a favourable opinion of me, I have to bring this up...

Duder, you're amongst brethren. LAH was a hoot.

• @Johro said: ...just when people might have a favourable opinion of me, I have to bring this up...

I liked Last Action Hero. It was a brilliant parody. If you take it seriously, yes, you will hate it. It was supposed to be cliché. All the commonly used action scenes are there...they are exaggerated and insane. Its problem was it's subtility...it was only liked by little kids who didn't care and action movie nerds.
    Yeah the "wrap-around" was weak, but since it's individual action and comedy scenes were unique(in being parodied at the time), it will have a special place in my heart.

I like that movie too, actually.

• The part when Charles Dance kills that guy in the real world was awesome.

• I have to choreograph a dance and perform it in dance class (required for all Sophomores because my school is evil). You know what song I'm doing.

michael-bolton-snl-digital-short-jack-sp

This discussion has been closed.