User Avatar Image

The Newly Regenerated Doctor Who Thread

posted by Friar on - last edited - Viewed by 40.7K users

So, Christmas is approaching, and with it a brand new Doctor who episode, and seeing as it's no longer series 5, I thought it would be time for a new, more generalised Doctor who thread!

For those who are new to the series, It features a humanoid Alien (timelord) called the Doctor, who travels in time and space in the TARDIS. He's the last of his race, and when he dies, he regenerates into a new person (up to 13 times). So far he has done so 11 times, with the current, 11th doctor being Matt Smith.
the11doctors.png

To kick things off, here's a trailer for the new Doctor who ipod/iphone/ipad/android game: The mazes of time!

4.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alex Kingston was apparently absolutely shocked and thought it incredibly clever when she was told who River was, which is a good sign towards her not being Amy's daughter - because that would be stupid and predicatble. If she's Amy's daughter, they had better have another secret that's odd and out of nowhere, like that she killed Kennedy and that's why shes in the 60s.

Also: Big Finish Month sales are on in less than four hours! Hoping for Releases 51-75, and I'm sure Friar'd be pretty happy too if that happened, even if it doesn't include a subscription in the sale. (protip just in case: Avoid 75. The McGann 'Scaredy Cat'. Considered the worst Big Finish period, it's only 75 minutes long and incredibly boring and predicatble and stupid.)

Doctor pooh shirt is up at www.qwertee.com

• @Ribs said:
    The company at the end of The Almost People's name is Morpheth Jetsan. An Anagram of the Jon P Master. CLEARLY ROGER DELGADO IS THE VILLAIN OF THE SEASON

Can't we use Futurama technology to bring him back to life as a head in a jar! like theu do with all celebrities.

• [quote=ribs;508984]alex kingston was apparently absolutely shocked and thought it incredibly clever when she was told who river was, which is a good sign towards her not being amy's daughter - because that would be stupid and predicatble. If she's amy's daughter, they had better have another secret that's odd and out of nowhere, like that she killed kennedy and that's why shes in the 60s.

Also: Big finish month sales are on in less than four hours! Hoping for releases 51-75, and i'm sure friar'd be pretty happy too if that happened, even if it doesn't include a subscription in the sale. (protip just in case: Avoid 75. The mcgann 'scaredy cat'. Considered the worst big finish period, it's only 75 minutes long and incredibly boring and predicatble and stupid.)

doctor pooh shirt is up at www.qwertee.com[/quote]
    ... Where the hell is my debit card?!

*edit* Interesting. That was all in caps lock, yet everytime I post/save it, it reverts to the above. Hmm..

• ...why is the capitalization on my quote wrong? AAH! (also: only two more hours until sales! Unless it's not up until morning! Maybe! I don't know!)

• I have just become aware of the existence of this photo.
    d8-091.jpg
    More reason as to why we need McGann back. :(

Maybe River is his human mother...
    Nah.

• @Friar said: ... Where the hell is my debit card?!

*edit* Interesting. That was all in caps lock, yet everytime I post/save it, it reverts to the above. Hmm..

The forums make it so that you can't type in all caps. Unless you're me, because I'm special and can type in all caps.

• @Alcoremortis said: The forums make it so that you can't type in all caps. Unless you're me, because I'm special and can type in all caps.

the_more_you_know.jpg
    WHAT IF IF DO THIS?

• Soooo, one hour until the sale starts/the website crashes.

Actually, I'm only posting that because I wanted post #1000. Because I'm sad like that.

In commemoration, here's David Tennant with a cows head.
    1066666_a96b_625x1000.jpg

• And there's Billie Piper behind him!

Add Comment